Akira 24/7 - Custom Worlds - Looking For Players

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by Javarox87, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Javarox87

Javarox87 Captain

IMG_1470.JPG After Destiny I took a little break from running a server. I missed it... a lot! Introducing Akira-24/7

30 Slots, EAC, 70+ playfields.

The server hosts the normal planets and the best of my custom worlds created from scratch for Destiny and refined for 6.0 for Akira.

This server does have a few PVP playfeilds but most playfeilds are PVE. This server is for the ones that wish to explorer! (The warp fuel comes easy for that reason) Adel is a custom starter world with the best attributes Omicron and Akua in one planet, as well as a custom moon with Sath, Neo, and Pent.

The Srisaringka system hosts a deadly hot red dwarf at its center with 4 planets in its orbit ranging from jungles to barren rocks.

There's a lot to explore and no one exploring at the moment besides myself and a couple friends.

Info:
    Difficulty: Normal
    Unvisited Structure Wipe: 3 weeks
    Starter Planet Wipes: 1/month
    EAC: Yes
    Password: No
    -seldomly the password box appears, just click Okay or exit Mp screen and try again, there is no password on the server

*Automated Chatbot via EAH for self service Game issues. (Type into chat: CB:Help )

Attached Files:

2. lux ferre

lux ferre Ensign

hello, have customs alien poi on the server?

3. Javarox87

Javarox87 Captain

Just in case anyone still see’s this post or is returning the game after playing on Destiny, Akira, or Oblivion. We are still kick’n as Transcendence Server now in Alpha 8.