BLG Role Play Server up and running

Discussion in 'Role-playing' started by Devastator_G1, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Devastator_G1

Devastator_G1 Ensign

Guys if you are interested in Role Play, come check out the BLG Role Play server. We are still developing our Galaxy and look forward to new players and factions to help shape the dynamics of the fledgling governments emerging. We have a website with forums and TS to help keep it going. Starting server events soon. Come join us.

2. Rastafury91

Rastafury91 Ensign

Hello i want to play in role play server but i dnt find your server and i need to play in role play to this game. thanks you so much

3. Devastator_G1

Devastator_G1 Ensign

If you search by BLG ours should show up, otherwise if you organize by number of players ours will be 1,2, or 3 at the bottom. come join us, we have 50 slots available.

4. upsetkiller

upsetkiller Commander

Awesome server , just started a semi hostile pirate clan

5. Nubbins

Nubbins Ensign

As just a heads up to anyone thinking of joining this server, I would kindly advise you to reconsider.

There is a certain faction on the server that is protected by the server admin. The faction has no limitations to what it can do and get away with, yet other factions must follow strict rules for engaging in PVP since it is supposedly a "RP" server. The faction and its members face NO consequences when violating the "RP" rules and attacking other players unprovoked. As a member of a different faction you must have good CAUSE and a verbal declaration of war before any shots can be fired. The admin's faction does not fall under the list of factions that must follow these "server" rules.

Granted, they pay for the server so they can do what they want with it. I just wanted to give a little heads up to anyone thinking about giving this server a whirl as I did. There are other RP servers that are more worth your effort, and who have admins that enforce the server rules.

6. Magi

Magi Ensign

I disagree completely with this post the BLG server and its admins have gone out of there way to try and maintain a fare and fun community and have a policy investigating any situation before attacking harshly . proof of misconducted must be offered a video or screenshots must be taken to give them the proof needed to act against a group. which is preferable to simply being banned for some one whining and falsely accusing some one. This person was a miscreant and is only upset that they cant break the rules when ever they want . I have had many wars with the faction that he is complaining about and the admins have never taken one groups side over the other with out hard evidence of misconduct. this server is the best I've been to so far and the community is very friendly ...this is also a pvp rp server only starters are pve and get wiped regularly please join us there and ignore this whinny poster

7. Sirendire

Sirendire Ensign

I have been on this server for a few days and have had a very warm welcome and I am having fun.

8. Hippy

Hippy Ensign

is this server still running. i can not find it on the server list

9. saadow

saadow Lieutenant

Hi, I'm a fresh player, and I just wanted to say thank you: I look at a game like Empyrion and I was thinking to myself, "Man, this game could really shine on an RP server." Great stuff, thank you for bringing that to life, I'll have to check it out!

10. DuLux

DuLux Captain

Is the server still running? I'm interested in being part of a friendly server RP community.