Bug Reports: Alpha 5.0.x

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by EleonGameStudios, Dec 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator
    Staff Member Community Manager

If this is still happening/reproducable, please send me the savegame with this issue via PM. Thx!

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  2. LiftPizzas

LiftPizzas Well-Known Member

I bet several people are hard at work using this to make an underwater base. ;)

3. Hummel-o-War

Did you set your core to PRIVATE? If public = only materials drop (+ chance to get device/block)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  4. swhostettler

swhostettler Member

Mode: Survival

SERVER NAME: NA
    SEED-ID: 947384

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: NO
    Reproducibility: random
    Severity: CRASH

Summary: Game unexpectedly freezes and locks up the computer requiring reboot

Description: Freeze & lockup during play

Steps to Reproduce: None known

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information: last few log files added

Attached Files:

5. Hummel-o-War

The Ship Core defines the status, as the player gets "attached" to it.

6. Hummel-o-War

Please send to [email protected] THX!

7. Hummel-o-War

8. Hummel-o-War

Can you give us more details? What exactly is not working? A certain template? We are tracking a bug where the FP can not create a nutrient solution with crushed stones

9. Mercestes

Mercestes Active Member

Logging out kicks you out of your ship and teleports shit around in sector. I logged out in space pretty close to the trading station in Akua orbit...logged back in and I'm ejected out of my ship, suffocating, and "falling" about 1km from my SV and my ship is now in range of the previously undiscovered Thermica station. I was at a complete stop when I logged out.

Also, pretty much everything is 25 AU or more away now. Are you guys trying to force jumps from planet to planet? If you want that, use wormholes. It won't make people stop at each planet and collect Pentaxid...it just means we'll carry a bunch of cargo holds full of pentaxid.

10. Cpt_Beefheart

Cpt_Beefheart Well-Known Member

In 5.0 I could deconstruct an autominer, today in 5.1 I cannot.

Upgrading works though, so is that the intention?

11. brownmichael

brownmichael New Member

Location: Dedicated Server (i think? i host via Steam client)

SERVER NAME:
    SEED-ID: 2309115

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: DontKnow

Reproducibility: N/A
    Severity: Minor

Summary: Titans seem locked/indestructible.

Description:
    Post-update, all Titans on Akua now have [Adm] faction in front of it, and unable to dig anywhere near or around the ship; unable to dig or find a core. This is AFTER the ships had already been dug, core destroyed, etc.. it was as if it went back to normal, but now with a new faction tag.

In addition, Akua moon Titan WAS NOT affected at all.
    All other POI's where un-affected and unchanged.

Steps to Reproduce:
    persistent in seed and saved game. is not the case in other survival games, or other games that were saved prior to update. (those saved games - albeit single player - dot not have the [Adm] tag on the Titans.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information: (you will note that the "cannot build near base" symbol is visible. not building, no digging, no mining.
    http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...410/08736F7B7B7CB0E0B6D449EE9A648D58E431181B/

http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...239/4D5741A45BFD8C5723EF4DAFC41B9D04497FD891/

0skillz and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  12. Hummel-o-War

Please refresh your installation (steam check) and try with a new savegame. This might be a glitch from an update or something different (Adm cores are not set for the titan. Just checked with a new game on SP and Server)

If you can, send me the savegame als a PM :)

13. DarKarvin

DarKarvin New Member

Placed the survival constructor near a deposit, it disappeared.
    Had been mining around just fine for a bit before.
    Was on Omicron Darkness server.
    Also, only the new ADM poi's show up on map or just looking around, nothing else does.

14. SilverKnight

SilverKnight New Member

Regression: Direct IP and port previously entered is no longer "remembered" -- this was fixed/added in one of the 4.x builds, but has been lost in the 5.x client.

15. Booyaah

Booyaah Active Member

Hi, with the 5.0.1 patch, the light value on the sun is way too high...plz fix with 5.0.2

[​IMG]

16. Orion

Orion New Member

I was having trouble making growing plots , auto miners and some types of ammo i cant remember what ones

17. robchatc35

robchatc35 Member

MODE : SP/CREATIVE

Cannot use plant grow lights on window blocks they don't snap on to the window.

18. Tabibojuha

Tabibojuha New Member

Hello there.
    Server Name: Solo Save Game/Not on a server.
    Seed ID: 7734
    Frequency: Once
    Alpha 5.x--I was playing a solo survival game on Omicron. I dismounted from my motorcycle because I drove it into a spot it couldn't climb out of. At first I was trying to pick up the cycle and return it to my inventory but ended up failing to depress the shift key so I mounted the bike. I then dismounted the bike which then threw my character back some 40 meters from the bike. When I ran back to try picking it up again I was launched into space, and had to turn on my jet pack as I was hurling away from the planet. Activating the jet-pack stopped me, then began the slow, slow journey back to Omicron by jet-pack at 10 m/s. After I reached the planet I was able to enter the atmosphere and plummet to the ground, after which I went back to my base and built a new motorcycle. This is one of the most bizarre things that I've seen happen in the game.

Frequency: Often/Recurring
    Alpha 4.x--The other thing that I noticed in one of my save games is that drones were falling through the planet after being defeated. This was happening as I was running towards them to loot them. This was on a different save game than the above game issue was. (I think it has happened once already since the new version 5.x in the game in which I was launched into space which I referred to in the previous paragraph.) I think the seed was 7734377, but I'm not positive. the only changes I ever make to the game are in the settings in the settings menu, I have never altered the game using a command line. Also I play using my personal PC to host no more than 2 others at a time, but usually there's only one other person playing besides myself. We use LogMeInHamachi which can be twitchy.

Thanks

Tabibojuha

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  19. Fractalite

Fractalite Well-Known Member

Seed-ID: 988539

Summary/Description: I am playing on the experimental aspect of the game - 5.0.2 0784. These are my difficulty settings:

Escape pod: Easy
    Player progression: Normal
    Ore Per deposit: Rich
    # of deposits: Plenty
    Overall drone presence: High
    Drone base attack: Hard
    Rate of NPC spawn: High
    Enemy difficulty: Hard
    Constructor speed: Fast
    Blueprint speed: Fast

I decided to start a game on Akua because I had not seen any of the new POI's there(have been spending all my time on Masperon and one playthrough on Omicron.) Kind of fun, I did not realize it at first - I thought I was just lucky that the first POI I found had no drones... but now I have explored 2 more of the new bases, the new village, and the titan rear section... and no drones ANYWHERE! Here is the drone base:

and it will not let me upload a file? Wierd?

You will just have to take my word for it then - there are no drones around the drone base either.

20. 0skillz

0skillz New Member

Mode: survival

SERVER NAME: password protected

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: DontKnow

Reproducibility: unsure
    Severity: Minor

Summary:

when using the T2 multitool in disassemble mode on my HV's truss blocks I am sometimes getting LARGE truss blocks in my inventory.

Description:

The HV in particular was built after the 5.0 update on the server, not spawned from a blueprint... not sure what other details are needed here.

Steps to Reproduce:

I've spent many hours digging a tunnel and started to change the configuration of the drills on the HV and had to disassemble and replace truss blocks. Including a screenshot of my HV and inventory showing 1 small truss block left and lots of large truss blocks... I did not bring any large truss blocks with me down into the tunnel since my only purpose is to dig more tunnel.

I have not tried to reproduce in a different scenario and did not notice the issue until I was almost out of small truss blocks wondering wtf happened since I was disassembling any blocks i removed from the HV.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information:

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.