[TOOL] EAH | Empyrion Admin Helper v1.61.x

Discussion in 'The Hangar Bay' started by RexXxuS, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Jackall

Jackall Commander

Can you elaborate on this part? I have done the add deposit from position but then I'm lost at this part. I added it from my position but it does not show up in the Deposits.

As usual, ty for the assistance Taelyn.

2. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Apears that button is broken.. Ill report it to Jascha, Monday he is back from holliday then he will fix it for the Alpha release.

For now go to Console put "DI" and type the deposits manual in the deposit list. so Playfield : Earth, Name : Iron Deposit, and then the Coord from the "DI My Pos" will says something like 120.8/43.6/32.2 (or any other number) E/W : 120, N/S : 32. The hight : 43 isnt needed. Number behind the "." arnt needed either only full numbers.

After u typed them all Right click on something in the deposit box "refresh affected Structurs" and then it will fill up the .area files.

No worries :) know abit about EAH and when i started with it i spammed Jascha will all kind of question aswell :). Since he has other things to do just helping him :). Just ask away! =)

PS. if u dont change anything in the .yaml (amount of POI's, Deposits, Server Seed etc etc then with Alpha 6 release u should have the same deposits on the same place. Then u dont have to type them all again. If u press the "start Fresh" button in the config from EAH they will be ereased.)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2017
  3. steenhole

steenhole Lieutenant

First, thank you Rexxus and Jascha for your tool and the work it takes to keep it going.
    Next, I'd like to make a feature request. Could you create a setting that allows the swear filter to be used in general chat, but not in faction please? It would also be helpful to be able to edit the dictionary for the filter.

Thank you!

4. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Might not be a good idea. There are factions in game who have small childeren playing. And off in faction chat is off in faction chat. Then those kids will read swearing. Not a good idea

5. steenhole

steenhole Lieutenant

You misunderstand me. I'm not looking for a removal of the current setting. I am requesting an additional configuration. Swear Filter: X General Chat X Faction Chat. It could then be set according to the needs of the server.

6. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Ah so =) Then indeed i missunderstood it :)

7. Alexandra

Alexandra Ensign

Hello!
    "Set Deposit from position" not working too.

8. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Its reported

9. xcom_kill

xcom_kill Lieutenant

Hello Jascha. Please help me with the syntax. Not working wipe and switches the access zones. On picture 3 and 5 point. As it should be 'Name'#'Name' or " is not necessary ?????

upload_2017-6-5_9-25-9.png

The version 5 was working :(

10. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Hello,

Yes its still 'Playfield Name'#'Playfield Name'

U have to set it up like screenshot :

Timetable.jpg

11. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Hey,

thanks a lot. It was requested long ago, but know we have the means to do it. Will try to implement it today ;).
    oh thanks. Will also check that.
    Keep in mind "Wipe empty playfields" only wipes playfields that are EMPTY. No player on it (even if offline) and not player structure on it. Not sure you want to use it. Use the normal Wipe and then as Taelyn mentioned as Sub-Action of the restart.

12. Jackall

Jackall Commander

@Taelyn,

Just being nozy but do you do anything in the batch file after the wipe? I know you are just showing this as an example but I was wondering if you did anything outside of EAH?

Thx,
    Jack

13. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

hehe =) Its a screenshot Jascha made :D i dont use any batch file =)
    But if u know how to script then u can add it with something funny (tho dont know what u would add to it)

14. Jackall

Jackall Commander

k I figured as much. I was looking for hidden secrets that weren't there lol

Taelyn likes this.
  15. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Just uploaded a quick Hot-Fix. That fixes that issue

And this made it also into the Hotfix ;)

Also the new deditcated.yaml settings and new Items are included.
    A real Version will come with the Alpha 6 release.

Taelyn likes this.
  16. Jackall

Jackall Commander

Jascha,

A suggestion for future builds. Can you add the option to archive the chat log? Not sure I want to get rid of it, in case an issue comes up.

Thank you!
    Jack

17. Jascha

Jascha Administrator

Sure
    I can do that. So far You can do it in the Config by setting "Keep big data for (days)", but that would also keep other data longer.
    But I could separate it.

18. Jackall

Jackall Commander

Ah, didn't know that the chat log affected that. I'd rather not delete it, if it can be avoided. I'd rather have the option to archive it so that if an issue comes up you can refer back to it.

Just a thought.

Thank you!
    Jack

Taelyn likes this.
  19. Jackall

Jackall Commander

@Jascha, I just wanted to verify, you didn't change the version number on the hot-fix correct?

I wanted to make sure I was getting the right version.

20. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

he usaly doesnt till he put up a "real" patch