Empyrion Management Suite

Discussion in 'Media - Screenshots, Videos, Streams!' started by MorpheusZero, Nov 1, 2016.

1. MorpheusZero

MorpheusZero Lieutenant

I wasn't sure if this was the right place or not, but here it is.

I am working on a desktop application utility that I am calling Empyrion Management Suite, or EMS for short. The nature of this utility started as an easier means for me to be able to create new custom planets and POIs without having to go in and manually edit the files. I wanted a nice User Interface that was easy to use, but also backup capability as well as spitting out a format that was easy to share with others who may be using the tool. In this scope, I have also decided to streamline the SteamCMD process of creating a dedicated server environment very quickly.

EMS is not finished yet, nor is there a usable beta version even ready yet. I have just finished with the skeletal structure of the entire project. My first milestone will be the creation of custom planets through the interface.

If you are interested in helping out with this Open Source Project, check out my GitHub page. It is written in C# as a WPF App. If you can't code, no worries--I need ideas for features, as well as people who are multi-lingual to translate my localizations for me.

The app is very dynamic thus far and I'd like to keep it that way.

https://github.com/MorpheusZero/EmpyrionManagementSuite

2. GlassDeviant

GlassDeviant Commander

Is this project still alive? All I found was a 404 page at that link.

3. ion_storm

ion_storm Captain

4. GlassDeviant

GlassDeviant Commander

Updatd in November...so I guess not.