Experimental Alpha 6 Servers?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by Space Beagle, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Space Beagle

Space Beagle Captain

It looks like big experimental A6 is really near, with some 'new stuff'... as they say :)
    We still don't know all of the new additions & changes but looks like some 'game changers' are here.

Maybe we can as a community organize on some public servers testing of new game in MP settings, if there are willing people - in both style, some more PvE & more PvP. Official Exp. server is really for fast testing (you can insta-build, get everything, etc.), so I'm thinking more of a servers for playing in a 'realistic gaming' way.

So this thread can be used for this purpose, to make arrangements & announcements, organize teams & groups, etc.

2. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Hey,

we really really recommend all of you to visit the Official Experimental Servers by then.
    You have every freedom you want on this server and please report everything you experience bad.

Since we (HWS) managing the servers also you have three commands for it to get you straight to testing:
    cb:getmestarted -> set you to level 20
    do:bp -> finishes your started blueprint
    do:re -> gives you a huge resource packages to get you good to go for the command above or other buildings

Remember it is optional and for now we don't have time to create a "story" experimental server.
    However some new features will be implemented there too of course.

Thank you for your support.

RexXxuS

3. nicholastrengove

nicholastrengove Ensign

How do i download experimental?

4. SylenThunder

SylenThunder Captain

5. Caligulav

Caligulav Ensign

6. Caligulav

Caligulav Ensign

Hi Rex, I tried cb>getmestarted but did not get my level 20 back which I had in NA

7. Killer Turnus

Killer Turnus Ensign

Umm so are there any hosters that iu can switch to for experimental, I've got a clan that i play wirth but we cant find any server hosting companies that do empyrion exp builds, and playing the current stable is horrible after playing experimental. I hjave seen other poeple with exp serers.