Federation Faction Video

Discussion in 'Media - Screenshots, Videos, Streams!' started by Wakfu, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Wakfu

Wakfu Commander

2. Captain Jack II

Captain Jack II Rear Admiral

1:12 - 1:13 and 2:41 - 2:43 --- volume shifts UP.

Federation, is always implied as being plural, yet, I often only see 1 allied ship....there needs to be less single player footage, and more actual PvP or MP PvE footage... depending on the market. Not gonna lie, this was really cool, and it looks like you spent some serious time on it, so kudos for a well made video. Neat stuff.:)

3. Wakfu

Wakfu Commander

Hey thanks for watching. You are right of course. I only started fairly recently, and recorded even more recent. I would have had to wait a day or 2 to get everyone together for the footage. Farming/training/fighting.

Im kind of impatient i had the idea of we fight/build/explore/survive and rolled with the footage I made. The final fight is from renntech. Anyway given time, I will re-do the scenes with 3-4 of the faction members. Since they are only 5 seconds each it wouldnt be long.

The audio is a bit of a problem yeah. Can be frustrating to work with sometimes. But I'm not really a video maker so should improve over time. Thanks though :)