General

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by EleonGameStudios, Jun 26, 2015.

1. reynol_gutierrez

reynol_gutierrez Ensign

I would like to see the following ;

1) Smarter AI
    2) More life on planets - other ships entering atmosphere, NPC gathering, NPC protecting etc...
    - more enemies, wild life etc..
    3) In game quest - even in private servers - chat with NPC , kill, collect, steal, mine etc...
    4) Join in game NPC factions - even on private servers
    5) an option to sneak
    6) higher level progression lvl 100 ? add more perks like high jump, faster reload, stamina, longer time without food etc...
    7) Make it more difficult to get CV in the game, maybe higher lvl requirements
    8) build suits - even mech type !!!!! (higher lvl)

If the game had these things it would be perfect !! Thus far I love it but at time I wish it was a bit more challenging

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  2. wintah

wintah Ensign

I missed a field glasses into beginner set,should be standart for eplorer at this age of evolution ;)

3. Kassonnade

Kassonnade Rear Admiral

I wish they could replace the T1 drill with a pickaxe.

4. Tyrax Lightning

Tyrax Lightning Rear Admiral

Ummm... this ain't exactly Space Minecraft... that's a rather odd thing to want... o_O

5. Kassonnade

Kassonnade Rear Admiral

No more seaweed !

6. Supercrab

Supercrab Commander

I have a another idea= AI bots that drive you ship and drive it to the location you want! if you have a AI bot block in you CV and duble click anywhere on the map, the AI will drive there for you, so you can walk in you CV while your CV is moving in singleplayer!
    the AI will also not move if you cliked on a place where you cannot go. it will just say "warning, you cannot go there" or something.
    AI bot blocks can be made from AI bot cores, which can be found in red rare POI chests. sometimes even in yellow chests. But it will be really nice to walk in you CV while its travling to its location!

7. Supercrab

Supercrab Commander

I also want solar panels, for infnite energy

8. Tyrax Lightning

Ahh, that's your woe... maybe someday Underwater Vehicles will get Implemented & can have a UV equivalent of a Harvester for Seaweed Picking, except unlike Harvesters & Trees the Seaweed Planet is not permanently destroyed in the process. :)

What if the AI Bot drives us right into an Ambush then turns around & points a Weapon at us & turns out to have turned Traitor? :eek:

Or worse yet, pulls a Skynet!? D:

I think i'll stick with doin my own dirty work. :p

Seconded, & i'm hoping it's Incoming down the road. :)

I even go so far as to think it'd be mighty efficient to have Wing Block variations that have Solar Cells built into their wide flat sides! :D

old_guy, Supercrab and Kassonnade like this.
  9. Kassonnade

Kassonnade Rear Admiral

In fact I don't really care because I might as well just run around picking up plants and eating roasted dynos until I can unlock the T2 drill. Or if seaweed was abundant it would be ok but it seems on some planets that's really not the case.

10. Supercrab

Supercrab Commander

Ummmm.... mabey give the bot presents so it will not get mad?

TheTinyMan and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  11. Tyrax Lightning

& if the Devs don't Implement a way to 'gift' the Bot...? Or the Bot might take'em & still betray us. Greed is a thing after all. :p

12. 68plex

68plex Captain

At Ninges Admin (the builder of that station is a creative genius!!!) I was a little disappointed that the hard to come by ingredients like T6, ZR1 and Aloe Vera (if you're not on Omicron) were not offered by the med trader... who only had 4 large medkits in stock. Also things like Alien Thorn, Phoenix Fern Frond, Eggs and any other things needed for crafting med/pill stuff should be on offer at med traders. I don't know if this is the case only on Ninges.

13. piddlefoot

piddlefoot Rear Admiral

For the love of this game please fix the personal drone.

It has been disabled in POIs, the one thing it was most useful for.
    Every single player I have asked in game doesn't like it the way it is now, I cant understand why it was changed when it was working fine.

You have created many situations where players simply QUIT the server and game.

Players can no longer risk raiding a POI carrying an EPIC Weapon as the risk of loosing it now is massively outweighing the gains.
    Example, Xenu Fortress P1.
    I am seeing a lot of backpacks from quit players.
    I always stop and check backpacks, Im getting huge loot and Epic weapons from backpacks, how backwards is that right !

When you take away the ability to look around corners with the personal drone and collect fallen backpacks, you make the game LESS FUN !
    You make it FRUSTRATING.
    You make players RAGE QUIT !

I said something about this on the Skype channel but no one answered.

Most of the fun in this game is in raiding POIs, nerfing the personal drone has damaged that, its no fun to be restricted to using T2 weapons when you have a cabinet full of Epics, but you cant risk it with the troops now all overpowered in there incredible aim and ability to shoot through the occasional wall still, the personal drone is now useful for one thing, building high or under , ie real low, its cumbersome to control and as twitchy as a Kangaroo on ICE or Meth ! lol
    So for building it basically sux, and now that's its only ability, yep hardly anyone ever bothers with them.

The personal drone was Designed for recovering backpacks in POIs, that what we all tested , oo, around a year or more ago now , for.

If the drone is not going to be returned to its former glory then another tool is NEEDED to recover backpacks.

How about a GRAVITY GUN like HL2 had ?

At least then we can attempt to get close enough to drag it or fling it with the grav gun......

And make Heavy Armour magnetic so we can toss eachother around hehehe.

But there needs to be a solution to lost backpacks in POIs, Ive collected 4 Epics from backpacks in the Xenu Fortress P1, that's outright backwards !

14. Supercrab

Supercrab Commander

i want a code that you can type in wich will disable all codes. so if you type in that code you will not be able to cheat in a singleplayer world anymore. Because once you findout you can cheat, you get greedy. some code like "disablecheat" will be nice :)

15. Supercrab

Supercrab Commander

YES!!!! NOW I CANNOT DISTRACT DOSE SENTRYGUNS!!!!!!

16. Tyrax Lightning

But then ya could just simply be too greedy to be able to summon the Will Power to actually activate the Anti-Cheat. :p

Plus it can come in handy for Self-Fixing Bug Damage.

Supercrab and Kassonnade like this.
  17. Supercrab

Supercrab Commander

ok :p now i summoned it and only used the code "godmode" when the reallly stupid sentry gun killed me while i was BELOW it. they should really fix this because the turret shoots at me when it is not even facing me :(

18. Kassonnade

Kassonnade Rear Admiral

I would like... nothing really fancy, just a simple answer: will the poles be accessible at some point in the near future, and the "green walls" removed, and will the players be able to travel in any direction all around the "planets" ? And will the game engine allow at some point for the possibility of seamless transition between planet and space? This answer is all I want for now, as I guess everything else will be in good hands as always. I know that "feedback" is important, and I want to be honest by not holding back on this as it is a feature I look forward to with great anticipation and enthusiasm.

19. Requiemfang

Requiemfang Commander

From what I recall from memory, the devs do plan on removing both of the pole barriers and the green transition barrier. They already know what they need to do code wise but I guess it's not on the major priority list of things needed done. I think the seamless transition from planet to space is more of a performance thing than anything else, I could be wrong though. Currently if you go to space or to a planet surface there's a slight freeze in the game while the playfield loads. I think once they do a major performance pass that that slight freeze might be minimized or even removed entirely.

20. Kassonnade

Kassonnade Rear Admiral

I did not ask this out of thin air: I knew that already, and was asking for any update on the subject, like they did at the start of phase 6.0 when they published a to-do list for the following months.

I had a look at Star Citizen lately and the producer really go into minute details of what's in the works and what's planned, on all aspects of the game. I'm not asking that here, but I can see how having some directions would help players figure out what kind of stuff will fit in the "whole picture" and what will most likely not.