Get Support

Discussion in 'Official Eleon Server' started by RexXxuS, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

@RexXxuS has to take a look to this.

Sounds like a bug that needs to go to the bug forum but he knows it better then i do :)

When he has time he will get back to u

2. Darkostrasz.

Darkostrasz. Ensign

Okay that sounds great. Thanks Taelyn!

3. LordDrake

LordDrake Ensign

I have Nitrado server and with the latest patch there seemed to be an issue?

Though the latest hotfix says its should be resolved yet I can not connect to my server still? Could someone point me in the right direction?

4. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Sorry this is a help thread for the official servers of Empyrion. We cant help u here. U should posy it in the bug thread

5. EvilDave 2

EvilDave 2 Ensign

I found someone was destroying them. Mystery solved. :)

Taelyn likes this.
  6. EvilDave 2

EvilDave 2 Ensign

Any one else having issues that when they go to log into the server that the world never renders and is stuck on the loading screen? I can press the F keys and the screens show up so I know I'm logged into the server but the world doesn't render.

I had my wife log into the server with her character and everything worked. I also logged into another server and everything worked as expected. It seems to be related to my character on this server specifically. Corodius was nice enough to forward the issue on to The guys that manage the server for them but in the mean time, I was just curious if anyone else had ever heard of this.

Below are some screen shots of me pressing F2 and F3 showing I can bring up content so I don't seem to be banned or anything like that. Player must be glitched or some file corrupted.

20170720082626_1.jpg 20170720100628_1.jpg

7. mike_man2000

mike_man2000 Ensign

I messaged ReX and just noticed this section. My faction, Black Guard, had our base and everything in our name on Trader Residence at -1418, -316 . Everything is completely gone. As we look around, we see several other bases in the area have also met the same fate. Rumor has it, it happened this morning. What happened?

8. EvilDave 2

EvilDave 2 Ensign

Wow!!! That's crazy!!

I have a base there but can't log in. Hope my base is still there.

9. mike_man2000

mike_man2000 Ensign

what clan? What im being told now by a player (whos flaunting it) is that someone spawned in 8 alien admin CVs

10. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Taelyn and EvilDave 2 like this.
  11. EvilDave 2

EvilDave 2 Ensign

I logged off on 7/19 and when I went to login on 7/20 in the AM I could not. No background story that I'm aware of. As of this 6:12 AM PST I still can not log in. My faction mate on Trader Residence also informed me that we were hit with "mystical" losses. I will message you via discord.

Thank you again for your help.

EvilDave

12. EvilDave 2

EvilDave 2 Ensign

Are you on Discord under mike_man2000 or another user id. I'd like to message you in private about it this.

13. EvilDave 2

EvilDave 2 Ensign

Hi ReXxus,

I know you're super busy and can definitely appreciate how much effort you put into maintaining the server. I was really hoping to be able to log back in today so I could play this weekend. I did reach out to you via Discord so you can contact me directly there.

Again, I super appreciate all your help with this.

EvilDave - Eleon Studios US Server

14. RexXxuS

RexXxuS Rear Admiral

Resolved ingame.

EvilDave 2 likes this.
  15. EvilDave 2

EvilDave 2 Ensign

Super appreciated ReXxus!

16. Nijama

Nijama Ensign

Having this same issue. I've been trying to get back onto the server for two days now... Any suggestions on how to fix this?

17. ExPLiCiT

ExPLiCiT Ensign

US Official Server Not Loading

I am trying to enter the US Official Server and it sits at the loading screen for a very long time and eventually the loading graphics go away and the loading background is just there. People on the server say they can see me on the list but I can's view the world or anything beyond the loading wallpaper. I think others may be having the same issue.

I can enter other servers with no problems.

18. Woodchip

Woodchip Ensign

Does anyone know if the this quest is Broken ?? First faction quest "The Alien Ship" (EU Official Server) Have tried it 2 days running now with other faction members, we get to the platform where the portal is in Pandora space, activate the quest, go through the Portal and 2 seconds later we are back on the same platform again, keep trying but have the same result every time. Is there something we are missing or is this quest just not working ????

19. Woodchip

Woodchip Ensign

@RexXxuS

Server I play on is “EU Official Server”

Base ID-1042137 / Pos: -3885.3/32.9/679.7

Planet "Trader Residence”

Faction “SAS”

In game name “SAS-Vet”

I have an issue that I would appreciate if you could help me with or give me a reasonable answer.

Last night I logged off at around 11:00 PM (GMT) and all my plants in the base were healthy and ready for harvesting… did not collect the fruits as I was logging off and thought I would do it first thing when I logged in today.

Logged in this morning at around 10:20 AM (GMT) all my plants are DEAD.

Lights are ON, Oxygen is OK, Temperature is 22 C

I have not had a plant die on me since the Server was wiped, but all of a sudden since the 6.5 last patch all my plants have died ….. Coincidence or is it a BUG again.

20. ExPLiCiT

ExPLiCiT Ensign

Still can not play on the server.

Can I not get any help? It looks like Nick (Nijama) is having the same issue as well as I have a friend that just bought the game that can get in either.

Can I please at least get a response? It has been days.