Greetings from a Mountain Country

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by OneHundretMoons, Jan 19, 2017.

1. OneHundretMoons

OneHundretMoons Lieutenant

Hello Devs, Hello Explorers and Survivalists

My name is Pascal, I am 33 Years old and I am living in Switzerland. I am a Fulltime Microsoft System Engineer and a Hobby/Indie Game Developer.

I live in Lucerne, the most beautiful City in Switzerland (Also called "the City of Lights"), together with my GF. We are both Gamers, and play various Games, from Shooters to Strategy Games..RPG or MMO's and also play various EA Games, including Empyrion Galactic Survival of course :)

I work Fulltime as a Microsoft System Engineer, focused on Microsoft Exchange Servers, but also do Windows Clients, Servers, vmware, citrix up to full Infrastructure Migrations.

During my Freetime I do Scuba Diving on Holidays or Weekends, flying fast R/C Jets (Electric) but my biggest and most Time intense Hobby is the Game Development Part, in which I lead the Way. I work together with a friend of mine on Game Projects, and will be releasing our next Game in Q2 of this Year with another followed later this Year.

He does all the Graphical Design , and I do the Programming, Level Design Part, I am also the Creative Head. I work with Unity 5.5 and various Assets.

Since Game Development has always been a Dreamjob for me, I have to do it as a Hobby for now, as Switzerland isn't really focused on Game Development and Jobs as such. Therefor, since I have a lot of Fantasy and Creativity, Game Development is the best place to let that go and make something out of it.

I don't wanna post here my Twitter or Facebook Channel, in respect to the Devs here, unless told otherwise.

I will follow the Progress of this Game very closely as it has some Serious Potential and fullfills some aspects of a Game I am generally interested in playing.

Have a great Day guys, and Fly Safe

o7

OneHundretMoons