Greetings & Salutations!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Muphygn, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Muphygn

Muphygn Ensign

Hello! I am a married thirty-something from Washington state! My husband and I used to play multiplayer but for the most part I like to build things in creative mode and save blueprints. However, almost all my designs look terrible. :oops: Except for a greenhouse. That's pretty much the best looking thing I've designed. It's kinda hard to mess up a greenhouse haha!:)
    I also like to take out the alien bases and then fix them up to serve as outposts of my own. I usually don't listen to the in-game music when playing. I prefer to have a playlist of my own running in the background. I prefer some calming jazz or the like, that way when I am being surprise attacked by a raptor I don't scream as loud or pass out from shock while being mauled to death!:eek:
    I've been playing Empyrion for quite some time and have a lot of support and faith in the creators. This game is their baby and they are definitely involved in its growth! In the past I've bought many games in their development stages and I've never seen one hold as much promise as this one. A big "Thank You" to the developers AND those who help them out by testing & giving feedback! :D

2. Frigidman

Frigidman Rear Admiral

Haha :)

Welcome!

Some Zirax kabobs are on the snack table, and raptor juice is at the bar.

Muphygn likes this.
  3. Ballard

Ballard Rear Admiral

Welcome as well, although it sounds like you are no noob. I build all my own stuff for use in the game, or at least the vast majority of it. I haven't posted any public BPs, because, well.... It's not very pretty, just very practical. So I sympathize!