Hail and well met!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ryleous_Arkane, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Ryleous_Arkane

Ryleous_Arkane Ensign

Greetings space cadets, ole Arkane comin' at cha! I'm a old-timer pilot from the legendary and venerable Freelancer space sim and many of it's mods, of which I've played for over a decade. I'm sporting some of the pics from my previous Freelancer clan to boot... A homage to my old friends and clanmates, maybe I'll even bump into one of them here, ha!

I just picked this up on Steam this past weekend and currently I'm in the middle of building my first base. So far I have to say, for an alpha build, this game is already incredible. I haven't even scratched the surface of it so far and I'm already thoroughly enjoying it. Thanks rightfully goes to the Eleon staff for the incredible work that has already gone into this game, I eagerly look forward to the beta and release candidate builds.

Once I've ran through the single player and I'm pretty comfortable I'll venture onto the multi-player server. Thanks for reading folks, hope to see you all out in space and as my old Vulcan friend would say:

Live long and prosper.

Ryleous Arkane out-

Frigidman likes this.
  2. Frigidman

Frigidman Rear Admiral

Welcome.