Hopeful

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by aaronlittlefield, Jan 10, 2017.

1. aaronlittlefield

aaronlittlefield Ensign

Greetings. I bought the game because I like the concept. I'm running an old Toshiba with an NVIDIA 310M graphics card. Obviously, the game doesn't even load to the main screen.

I've got a Skylake i7 overclocked and a still boxed GTX 1070 from ASUS waiting to be installed to a Z170a motherboard once I get the last few bits for my computer.

I know I'll be able to play whatever the heck I want with that set up, and I know I'm spending a pretty penny. I've earned it.

At any rate, I am following this game, and another similar game called StarMade. They each have their own artistic style. I can actually run star made at present, and I know that with a new rig I could make it look beautiful.

I'm unsure which game design will win out in my book. I can see positives with both. I see other games like Dual Universe and the like and I've played games like RUST.

SM satisfies the sandbox issue for me, but I think Empyrion could also do that. I'll likely play both games in the end but I'd like to hear from others about how this game is developing and what the future 'vision' for it is.