I guess it's about time I did this...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ivellios, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Ivellios

Ivellios Commander

An avid gamer that's also a movie and anime fan. I enjoy Strategy, Galactic Dictator, RPGs, and many more... there's one type of game that when I came across it, "bleh," was my initial, and constant response... that genere is Survival Games. Like FPSs, every time Stream tried to push them on to me, I'd click 'not interested.' This was until Ark... see I love dinosaurs... so I decided to give it a try. I enjoyed it till I came across Empyrion, and Empyrion covers something else I love.... Space, the Final Frontier. ~.^

Though my forum account seems to suggest, I didn't waltz right in just before 6.0 hit experimental. Don't know whether it was a forced wipe, or my saves just disappeared, but since I didn't feel like starting all over right then, I decided to do something else for a bit. I do this with EVE too. Play for awhile, then take a haitus.

Sooner or later, I'll take a haitus, but I will return to Empyrion, even if it isn't the forums. Till, then, I have plenty of credits to give away, 2 at a time. ;)

Pyston and rainyday like this.