I need the help of a talented builder to complete my scenario

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by tehmashby, Jul 21, 2017.

1. tehmashby

tehmashby Lieutenant

Hi guys.
    I need some help from a talented builder who wants to help make an awesome scenario.
    I have big plans and feel I am comfortable enough with the .yaml now ( I stopped breaking the game every 5 mins :) ) the only problem is im not the most artistic, that combined with my selfish baby taking up precious empyrion hours makes me fear i wont get all the pois that I want completed.
    To save from giving the whole storyline and method to the world please pm me if you are interested.

2. piddlefoot

piddlefoot Rear Admiral

Just an idea, but every steam workshop build is effectively public freeware for you to use in any Empyrion game.

So what I did was download a heap of bases from workshop, there are some awesome builders, better than me in my opinion, so you then have access to the most diverse spread of builds that are different from eachother.

You then take them into Creative and replace the Core FIRST and then modify each POI to become a hostile base or Admin building or whatever.

It saves literally hundreds of hours.

I have well over 1 hundred probably closer to 2 hundred custom POIs in my scenario, MOST of them are from the workshop, I usually leave a note on the builders workshop page saying its been used in my scenario, though I had added 30 odd before I started doing that, but I do it for all of them now out of courtesy.

3. tehmashby

tehmashby Lieutenant

I have done this to an effect but I have a vast story to tell :D and there's only 24 hours in the day,

vicomt likes this.
  4. vicomt

vicomt Captain

you aint wrong..... on either count lol.

oojimaflip likes this.