LC Fleeworks - fly back at home!

Discussion in 'Media - Screenshots, Videos, Streams!' started by Dead8Eye, May 28, 2016.

1. Dead8Eye

Dead8Eye Captain

Hi guys!

20160522223954_1.jpg

i was thinking about the opinion for delete or ,,blocked,, my complete workshop creations what you can download in it, because the too low feedback and support rate from users who downloading these blueprints.

now the big problem what i get too is, that some envious persons disliked some blueprints and write me an message, that they all will do, to prevent my creations what ill upload. why? i don´t know it rly but if i see the likes and comments on every blueprint, i think they do his work very good.

i hope you all understand why i make this step. ill upload some newer blueprints here in the forum but not all of them over the time.

its not the complete end of creating! please don´t be worry! i think ill come back later in time!

thanks for understanding!

lg,
    dead8eye

EDIT: before i forget it.... all fans and friends :) where supported me - thanks! your help was awesome to make many blueprints better! .. for each supporter, i think in moment how i can give you my thank and a perpetuation in my blueprints.... in this forum, i will keep you up to date! THANKS!

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  2. Kaeser

Kaeser Rear Admiral

Hope you reconsider mate, we love your stuff....

Dead8Eye likes this.
  3. Bigfeet

Bigfeet Captain

Why would some dislikes of any of your creations suddenly make you cringe in sharing ?
    Do you give for the sake to harvest appreciation off a public only ?
    Or do you find the true satisfaction being in the love for creating, dispite what anyone's negative opinion is ?
    Positive feedback is always a pleasant multiplier , openness for critics needs to be present aswell, and trolls will be just that : trolls.
    All this should not affect you as so it will suck you in to a downward spiral.
    There will always be those who seek to destroy anothers creation, just know they're in the process of discovering themselves aswell, all be it in a different stage. So chin up, m8. This experience can be a transformable one for you aswell. The choise as allways is yours.
    This isn't a popularity race.

Shi(f)t happens ;)

4. =TCR= Big_Red

=TCR= Big_Red Rear Admiral

Tried out your tier 2 CV. Didn't go well. Flipped and Flopped like a fish out of water. Tier 1, has no Warp drive. Not much use. Warp drive is like 1/3 the size of the CV. Had to mod it alot to fit.

5. Dead8Eye

Dead8Eye Captain

hi :)

the problem are not the ,,dislike,, of the creations or bad comments. the problem is, that ive get over 1.000 downloads and build special builds for users but the most of them don´t give me any feedback since august 2015. this is a global problem from any creators hows arturius, piddlefoot ect...

the next one is, that some users write me any pms, that they will all try to do, to
    ,,destroy the present and the worktime of each blueprint what ive upload..,, so please tell me, why i must share some builds and blueprints, if some users so think? what i have do these guys where so think? this i dont understand.

Tear 1 has no warpdrive beacuse it will not be a Tear 1 ship :) if they have a. The Devs from Eleon brings me they wishes about creation ideas and how a creation will be - so it is with any npc structure too. btw the actually Tear 2 and Tear 3 things, are builds by other creators. the only blueprints what be actually integraded in the game are the Starter BA Tear 2 and the Starter CV Tear 1 and 95% of npc structures.

btw the Starter Tear 1 CV was since the first day build as a ,,modular capital vessel,, since october 2015 i build only modular builds - look at these pictures ;) or ,,versions,, of the Starter CV T1 WITH ! jumpdrive and other equipment:
    20160510105653_1.jpg 20160510105842_1.jpg
    iam not out of the world ;), but in moment, the workshop will not get more blueprints from me.

6. Bigfeet

Bigfeet Captain

Then it is obvious what to do, right ? No more "specials"... if feedback is what you crave. It is only a "problem" if YOU consider it to be one.

And exactly how are they going to accomplish this "destroying presents and worktime" ?
    There is no "must" in the full sense/meaning of the concept of "share". And that is also what your heart tells you.
    If you want to share and this act gives you a sense of accomplishment, then you will do so.
    If not, then you simply do not. Again , there is only a problem in this if you believe it to be.
    But in reality, your sense of problem is your own believe and therefor your own creation.
    Once you shift perspective and come to understand this , there is no problem .
    Free will is the foundation of freedom. Give when you love giving with ZERO expectations of recieving in return.
    Otherwise it becomes an attachment that will turn in to an unhealthy hunger... that stems in fear.

F.alse
    E.vidence
    A.ppearing
    R.eal

;)

7. Dead8Eye

Dead8Eye Captain

the problem is, any creator of blueprint need feedback to make some things better. if nothing comes, then nothing will be better and i think
    this is the big problem in the world too. many guys takes many things what they need but to give feedback, they have ,,no time,,.

this makes some guys sadly - me too, if you see the other side of the medal hows users stolen ideas for his own ect...

same with the ,,zero expectations,, . that is on the right way not a problem, but if you look back over the last months, and
    see what´s going on on the workshop, the fun into the own work on ideas and the time what you bringing up for the community goes down.

it is not a must, nobody says it is, but if i see that nobody or only few persons gives informations, feedback ect.. some users are not interest
    about the things what you upload on it. but downloading it over 1.000 or 2.000 times and some guys means, to bring my rating and work to the ground with stolen ideas, bad ratings, marking as copyright issue ect...

now iam on a point to make a small end with the LCF on the steamworkshop of empyrion. it tells not that iam out of the world but
    in the actually situations - nobody can plan with uploads on it. ill planning to open a special website for some builds. so i can be sure, that feedback comes in what be important for me and future development because build plans of 1:1 replicas of other ships on games because copyrights ect... . not all what you need, can you build.

ive get many problems for some years ago with a game studio, because i was building a replica of a ship of the game what they´ve develop.
    so before i was build some of them, i need feedback for the actually creations so i know what will the guys and can then speak with the devs from the other games to build a replica of some ships here in empyrion for the community.

:)

Bigfeet likes this.
  8. Bigfeet

Bigfeet Captain

I hear ya m8.
    Feedback is allways a welcome surprise. Personally i refuse to download any. I did a couple just to satisfy my curiousity, but i like creating my own much more. Big part of the fun of this game for me, and much more satisfying . I dislike the current implemented flow of dumbing peoples creativity down and i know why this is so. TPTB like their good little slaves to stay that way ... Oldest trick in the book, as they say.
    Let me wish you good runnings on your future endeavours.

Dead8Eye likes this.
  9. =TCR= Big_Red

=TCR= Big_Red Rear Admiral

Dead8Eye likes this.
  10. Dead8Eye

Dead8Eye Captain

hi :) yep he creates awesome 3d models but for empyrion it is ultra hard to rebuild some things!

i´ve try the Harbinger (Goliath) and for a 1:1 scale you need more then 300blocks in the lengh.
    this is why i build a ,,smaller,, version of the goliath but in LC-Style and calls it ,,Kalmar,, .
    ein_replica_0_2016-05-30_07-58-54.png
    The Kalmar is an older Rebuild of my first modular ships. the Kalmar 2TM (2TM = 2 Task Modules) are a medium carrier class.
    in the workshop the standalone version was aviaible for a few time. it has his own ship style but the large hangar bays can carries up to 50 ships hows the goliath. eventually i try to rebuild some ships from this 3d model creator. in moment i have many to do with a complete new SV class, user wished builds and Server support, so my time is a little problem for do that.

NEW SV PROTOTYPES:
    REFITTEN_0_2016-05-29_18-00-25.png
    20160529192624_1.jpg
    20160529192726_1.jpg
    20160529192934_1.jpg
    20160529193433_1.jpg

TRADINGSTATION FOR THE HWS SERVER:
    station_2016-05-22_23-18-15.png
    20160519205051_1.jpg

Last edited: May 30, 2016
    Neonin likes this.
  11. =TCR= Big_Red