Learn and build for newcomers.

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by Furious Hellfire, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Furious Hellfire

Furious Hellfire Rear Admiral

I have a nitrado server running.

Server Name: Learn & Build

I am running it with the offer to newcomers to the game to come and learn the basics before connecting to a big server not knowing what to do.
    As I have had 3 or 4 small groups already join for that purpose I am now making this forum post.
    This gives the new player a bit of online experience before entering the hardcore survival servers.

The server currently has only 8 slots and this allows me to focus on a few individuals who need one to one help/guidance in their empyrion learning experience.
    This will also allow for a quieter chat interface making help a lot easier :)
    If the server somehow fills up I may increase this to 16 slots.

Custom server.
    There are some 200+ playfields with starting planets of omicron and Akua only.
    Mode is survival, enemy is medium, starting planet resources are plentiful.
    The POI will auto regenerate this means you will not be able to turn them into bases.
    I have also removed whatever half bits of ships and shacks were available for temp bases.
    Here you will live open air until you have the resources you need in order to build.

sector map:
    red = PvP
    green = PvE
    blue = starting sector
    purple = planets with no resource/poi for more efficient base building. (this would ordinarily be a safe planet in most servers however I do not need to perform planet wipes here so you can build on any planet you wish)

Individual players can have as little or as much help as they want.

If you are a die hard survivalist then you probably wont want any help.
    If you want a care package to start with I can organize you one.(pm me in forum)
    If you want a basic vessel or base spawned for you I can do that too.(pm me in forum)

I have teamspeak also and happy to voice (native english) and provide server.

You may feel free to ask me any amount of questions you need in the server, forum or teamspeak, regarding Empyrion galactic survival.

It is my hope this server and my help will better prepare newcomers who wish to engage in a hardcore galactic survival on a populated server.

Please note if you join on Omicron planet you will have no oxygen and a patrol ship hovers around and may wipe you and your base out within minutes, or may never at all ^_^
    The risk is yours, start on Akua if you are unsure what to do.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  2. Furious Hellfire

Reserved for updates...

3. Furious Hellfire

Sector map
    red = pvp
    purple = planets with no poi, indestructible terrain, no resources. ( great for building)
    blue = starter planet
    green = PvE
    Untitled.png