Love Building and Aquariums!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by IllusionOfHatred, Sep 11, 2016.

1. IllusionOfHatred

IllusionOfHatred Ensign

Hey guys, I'm sometimes known as Illusionist or just Illusion.

As the title states, I love to build! I've learned about creative mode after I've made my first vessel in survival mode, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=757929205&searchtext=ss+exploration . As much as creative mode would make building practically anything possible, I don't really enjoy it. I'd prefer to build something that anyone else could with the resources that may be lacking the artistic touch.

With that being said; I'm currently attending university, which doesn't leave me with much time with this wonderful game. I'd love to see this game flourish and excel in the best way possible!

Also I enjoy having conversations while in game, about the game, or even just in general.. so don't be shy!

Lastly, I have a hobby as an aquarist, the video is me recording the untidy plants pearling. Which is when the oxygen in the water is saturated, which it cannot dissolve anymore into the water column and just forms and floats to the top! The aquarium is a 125 gallon (470ish litres), using four 500w (105w equivalent) CFL bulbs, two canister filters (sunsun 304B, eheim 2217), as well CO2 injection via a shitty reactor and decent diffuser from a 20lbs canister.

Feel free to ask questions, I won't mind answering most.

2. mid endian

mid endian Commander

would be cool to have an aquarium in a base or CV. could double as a food source in space, and we really need a way to make oxygen from plants.