Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Kane Hart, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator
    Staff Member

• Administrator
    I just want to wish you guys and girls and your family a wonderful Christmas or Holiday / Other Traditions, and a Happy New Year. Please remember to not drink and drive and if you are not sure what is going to happen that night then leave your keys behind and take a taxi to the event. We want to see all of you back here in tip top shape!

2016 was beyond an amazing year for Empyrion and I personally can't wait for 2016. These are some the most finest and dedicated developers I have seen in the gaming industry. You guys will have a plate and a cold glass of ale at my table this Christmas.

I want to wish the Developers and you guys and girls who make Empyrion so amazing a safe and productive 2017!

Empyrion Online had over 3 Million Page Views in 2016.
    We hope your experience here has been a stable and pleasant one. We have also removed all ads and don't plan on ever bring them back.

Empyrion is also 50% off and makes an amazing gift for your friends and family!
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/383120/

Join our Holiday Themed Screenshots/Media Thread Here:
    http://empyriononline.com/threads/share-your-holiday-themed-media-here-winter-new-years-2016.8692/

2. Tyrax Lightning

Tyrax Lightning Rear Admiral

3. xiaojie233

xiaojie233 Lieutenant

Merry Christmas!

4. EleonGameStudios

EleonGameStudios Developer
    Staff Member

• Developer
    Kane, thank you so much for all your efforts in maintaining this wonderful Community website in great shape! We can be proud to have such an amazing and supportive community behind Empyrion. Merry Christmas to all our players and fans!

5. Jollinar

Jollinar Lieutenant

Merry Christmas for all. ☺

6. Myrmidon

Myrmidon Commander

Merry Christmass to all of you on Eleon Game Studios and your families. :)

Thank you for a wonderful game we love to play. It's been a wonderful year. Wish your 2017 to be as much good as 2016 was and even more.

7. nexus_absolute

nexus_absolute Captain

A very Merry Christmas and super seasonal greetings to everyone

8. Colonelbrandon

Colonelbrandon Lieutenant

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas or whatever you enjoy at this time of year and have a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Many thanks to all the Guys and Gals at Eleon for all the hard work over the last year, you have responded to criticism with restraint and good grace, you have endeavoured to fulfil every gamers request where possible and have smashed so many bugs that even the exterminators are jealous.

Good luck for 2017, regards CB.

9. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator
    Staff Member Community Manager

Merry Christmas to all of you! :)

10. ArthurDent

ArthurDent Lieutenant

I myself can't wait for 2015 :p sorry to be a nitpick. Best wishes to all and especially the devteam, players and everyone involved with bringing this great game to the masses.

11. Moonsugar

Moonsugar Captain

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Thanks to the devs, who are creating a great game with enormous commitment.
    Thanks to the forum operators, who enables us to communicate so smoothly being totally unobtrusive - while its really hard work.
    Thanks to all you mates for the many, many hours of interesting, heated, entertaining debates full of passion and humour.

Wish you great holidays!

12. Darth Hippious

Haven't seen so good and happy community before...Everything goes nice and smooth,i love it ! Merry Christmas !

13. Pantera

Pantera Rear Admiral

14. Jaspis

Jaspis Lieutenant

Fröhliche Weihnachten / Merry Christmas / Joyeux Noël /Buon Natale / Feliz Navidad / Pozdrevlyayu s prazdnikom Rozhdestva is Novim Godom :)

15. Listen

Listen Ensign

Hello and Merry Christmas!
    I haven't heard much about Enpyrion, except that it is the awesome version of what "No Man's Sky" was supposed to be, haha!

I have a question though. First of all, I use Mac, but I am extremely interested in the game. I see it is on sale, so if I buy the game on Steam as it is, will I have access when the Mac version comes out?
    Also, could I get an estimate of when, more or less, the game will be released for Mac? Thank you and have a great Holiday Season and New Year!

16. Captain Jack II

Captain Jack II Rear Admiral

Fantastic community. An alpha game with that "it factor". Amazing team in front, as well as behind the scenes. Makes for such a fun experience. Hope you all have a safe happy holidays with your friends, families, self... and wishing you a prosperous and inspirational new year.

1994855336-peace-quote-730x400.jpg

17. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Administrator
    Staff Member

• Administrator
    Welcome friend, I can't 100% promise you that the game will come to Mac. The developers would like to and Unity has the power but there is a lot more to it then just building it for Linux, Mac, etc. I assume they are using a lot of libraries and code that might not work with Mac right out of the box.

That being said as far as I know 99% of all games that are both windows / mac compatible on steam tend to not cost more. So you should be fine if Mac support does come.

I also don't see any sort of Mac support coming anytime soon but I'm just the guy who runs this fansite I don't know much of the Internals but the game is still young and in Alpha stages right now.

18. Moonsugar

Moonsugar Captain

@Listen : I did ask Hummel-o-war, one of the dev team, for a linux version some weeks ago. He told me, that it is definitely on the list, but likewise definitely not before the final release of the windows version. (Whats understandable, given they are a small team, splitting their forces between different systems while the game is not even finished can do no good.)

19. Our Grid

Our Grid Captain

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all here, and thanks to the team for so many hours of fun in the game.

20. shiddin

shiddin Lieutenant

Merry Christmas everyone & a Happy New Years !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.