New Custom Planet Server 24/7 Active Admin

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by DryBones, Jan 30, 2017.

1. DryBones

DryBones Ensign

Hey we have just opened a new dedicated 24/7 server with admins and no lag server. Our ip is 85.190.157.102:22300 and we would be thrilled if you would jump on board we have custom planets almost ready for release!! We will be setting up a donation page where players donate and receive in game items!! All donation go to making the server better!! We are trying to make a server that many more players can call home. We have pve as well as PvP you choose what you want we listen to any and all suggestions and comments and complaints. And try our best to fix or add it.

2. Gary Parkin

Gary Parkin Captain

Hello DryBones, are you mostly PvP, or PvE? I've never played PvP, so I have no idea if I'll like it.:)

3. DryBones

DryBones Ensign

Its a mixture of pve and PvP we want to add space pirates and other pve things but at the same time have PvP. So we want to have both.

4. Gary Parkin

Gary Parkin Captain

space pirates sound like fun. I'll show this to my buddy. I'm still teaching him. :)
    BTW, I see your server, but I wanted to wait for an official invite. I'm polite that way.

DryBones likes this.
  5. DryBones

DryBones Ensign

Sorry took so long to reply really busy working on custom planets and other things. And come right on over!! And bring anyone you like!!! Come visit our website too and let us know what you think! http://gamersunited-empyrion.enjin.com/home

6. Gary Parkin

Gary Parkin Captain

No problem, you have a life too. I like building bases and stuff if that's ok. We're looking for a home since I can't get my server running.
    Besides, it's fun to play with other peeps.

DryBones likes this.
  7. DryBones

DryBones Ensign

Ok awesome! Yeah we are hoping to me a server many people can call home we are open to suggestions and will listen to our players suggestion and complaints. Hope to see you online!

8. DryBones

DryBones Ensign

9. Gary Parkin

Gary Parkin Captain

You have a nice little website started.
    I found you, but I have to use your ip and port, correct? The name does not show up in my list. Why is that? My local server is not showing up in the list either. Did you rent a server, or are you using a local PC? Just interested in how all this works.

10. DryBones

DryBones Ensign

We are renting a server and yes you put in our ip and click connect or you can click the filter up top and type in GamersUnited Empyrion

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017