New Let's Play Series, From the Noob's Perspective!

Discussion in 'Media - Screenshots, Videos, Streams!' started by Chief_Rockie, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Chief_Rockie

Chief_Rockie Commander

I have been watching this game for some time and I have been very skeptical up until a 2 weeks ago. The game right now in it's current form provides more entertainment then most survival games, especially in the space genre.

I have been doing a Solo Let’s play from the noob’s point of view. I have been enjoying myself while still trying to learn the game and I know the more I play the better I will get, but it is more of helping other players who might be first entering this great and very impressive game!

2. Chief_Rockie

Chief_Rockie Commander

Episode 2, uploaded, and still learning the game. Following the in game tutorial has lead me to the Assault Rifle were I go Rambo on the local Alien population to test it out ;).

3. Chief_Rockie

Chief_Rockie Commander

Episode 3, Temp Outpost! Learning the basics of base buliding, and finally have a place to lay my head.

4. Chief_Rockie

Chief_Rockie Commander

In Episode 4, I corrected some of the aesthetic issues with the base and set out to mine Magnesium for more turret ammo. That is when everything goes wrong! I eventually build a garden, but it cost me a lot of time and grief.

5. Chief_Rockie

Chief_Rockie Commander

Episode 5 we start our first salvage mission as we head to the Crashed Titan Back Section. After figthing our way there, we secure the area and commence the scavenging.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  6. Chief_Rockie

Chief_Rockie Commander

Episode 6 buliding our first mining HV. Again, strickly using the in game tutorial system to learn our way. This is a two part Episode.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  7. Chief_Rockie

Chief_Rockie Commander

Episode 7 we almost complete with our first mining HV. Again, strickly using the in game tutorial system to learn our way. We take what we have built for a circle around the base for a final test for final changes.

8. Chief_Rockie

Chief_Rockie Commander

Episode 8, we have completed the HV miner and take out to two test runs. 1 test is for Drill efficiency and the other for manoeuvring. After making a few last adjustments and 1 more final test, I call this project complete!