New to EGS looking for friendly pve server

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by krakken242, Oct 12, 2016.

1. krakken242

krakken242 Lieutenant

Hello all! This is my first survival game and I love this game as much as I loved City of Heroes. I'm looking for laid back folks, preferably an older crowd set in a pve environment. Please let me know if such a thing exists and thank you!

2. Keith Hovey

Keith Hovey Captain

While we do have a pvp section on our server most people play pve on it. I promise you its worth a look :) Check out our website! http://www.unknownskies.com

3. BakerAble

BakerAble Commander

Hope you give us a chance to meet at unknownskies. The most important aspect is setup for everyone to enjoy and have fun at whatever pace each wants. Many helpful individuals who will lend a hand if needed across factions.

4. krakken242

krakken242 Lieutenant

Your website is down

5. krakken242

krakken242 Lieutenant

I'm looking for a pve server to join that doesn't have me starting in a high level pvp area with no feasable way to get to the pve area, anyone out there?

6. Keith Hovey

Keith Hovey Captain

Our website is unknownskies.com, and all of our starter planets are pve.

7. Keith Hovey

Keith Hovey Captain

The starter planets are directly connected to the pve area as to make one large pve area :)

8. Sparko

Sparko Ensign

Hi, a gaming community I've been with for years are hosting a pve server. Great bunch of people and we are dedicated to promoting FairPlay and teamwork. Drop me a PM if interested and I will send you the details :) ... We are of the older generation too.

9. K969

K969 Ensign

Hi, We have just launched our server- Space Architects Coven with 12 custom planets, Full PVE, Custom POI's, cutom solar map layout, 1 extra starting planet, and plenty more planned for the future growth. Laid back and friendly Admin covering EST UTC/GMT -5 hrs & UTC/GMT 0 timezones. The only change to Vanilla content is solar map layout. You're welcome to give us a visit. ;o)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017