search: european pve/pvp server

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Meeting Room' started by Furian, May 16, 2016.

1. Furian

Furian Captain

Although my friend and I Love playing on the Red vs Blue server, mostly because of the players there, we are missing out on a lot of stuff since we are in a different timezone than most of the players there.

so we are searching for a possible replacement server to play on where we will be able to play with other players that's online at the same time as us. (19:00-23:00 UTC +1, BST+1, GMT+2)
    We prefer a server with both PVE and PVP (spontaneous and planned) aspects.

I'm the shipbuilder/creative player with a hunger for helping other players and for fighting. My friend is my trusted companion and IRL friend Decrypter, we always have each others back. Any ally on the server will always have our full backup.

atm we are faithfull to the Red vs Blue server, but the timezone thing is getting annoying, sadly :(

any suggestions are welcome :)

Regards
    Furian & Decrypter

Tina Pedersen likes this.
  2. Fenra369

Fenra369 Commander

I would recommend HWS, they have a *very* active Euro base, however most of the planets are PvP, so I don't know if it's up your alley. Rexxus is very active in managing the server and is a great guy. PvP is a bit fierce on this server though, so keep that in mind when you join.