Share your blueprints with Empyrion

Discussion in 'Questions, Discussions & Feedback' started by EleonGameStudios, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arturius1967

Arturius1967 Captain

2. Ammo7

Ammo7 Ensign

it said loaded to buffer what now. oh so from one survivor game to another it wont load the blue print

3. Ammo7

Ammo7 Ensign

4. Arturius1967

Arturius1967 Captain

Sure this works, I already did it many times.

1. Look for your right old save, the folder should be something like:

C:\Programs\Steam\SteamApps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Saves\Games\Your_SAVE_NAME\Shared\SV_New_XX

2. In your new game, create a new SV, just the starting blocks are enough.

3, Then go to windows and copy the files from the old folder to the coresponding new vehicle folder from your new savegame.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
    KINGTUT777 and Ammo7 like this.
  5. Ammo7

Ammo7 Ensign

Awesome thank you

6. Impunity

Impunity Ensign

I built my own landing gear, since I'm picking about how things look. I'm not a fan of the default landing skies for this build...
    View attachment 2172

Elfnessa, JohnSaylar and Arturius1967 like this.
  7. Arturius1967

Arturius1967 Captain

You can enclose the landing gears in blocks, so they are not visible.

8. Impunity

Impunity Ensign

Be my guest...I'm good with the way it is.

9. Arturius1967

Arturius1967 Captain

Never mind, it's your design, but this way your ship will get damage everytime you have a harder landing ;)

Bricks in the Hat likes this.
  10. McFukC

McFukC Ensign

I hate the design of the landing gear, and I never rly used it. I rather learned how to land gently , like you would in real life.

11. Reaper

Reaper Ensign

Hi,
    here are my vessels. The Gunship was built in survival mode, and even with the MK1 variant I conquered the universe :) the Mk3 received much more thrusters, and railguns instead of the two rocket launchers. The more thrusters needed one more generator, and the bigger weight needed one more RCS. This SV is best used in frontal attack with use of the good sideway moving speed. Has an Oxygen refilling station, small constructor, cargo boxes, and a fridge. The MK3 Gunship can needs lots of fuel, but if you fill her up, it will last around 30 minutes.

The other two SV were created in creative more just for fun.

The Disc is just a very small scout vessel, the concept was to protect every part that's not need to be accessed, and keep the ship small and light as possible, and maybe to look like an UFO a bit ;)

The A&T Ship (Attack and Transport) was created while trying to build something like an old russian attack and transport chopper. Well it don't look similar, but it's a beauty for me anyway :)

I hope you'll like these beauties as much as I :)

Lealu and Morkar like this.
  12. Reaper

Reaper Ensign

And the missing blueprints, sorry for the double.

13. SAGEDI

SAGEDI Ensign

Here is my light fighter the AC-Tiger both have 2 x fuel tanks 2 x generators 1 x oxygen station 1 x oxygen tank 2 x plasma cannons 2 x RCS & 6 x normal thrusters. The MK2 is 3.8 tons & has more protection on the underside

Pr0gr4mm3r likes this.
  14. douglas_fresco

douglas_fresco Lieutenant

My vessels so far. There are a lot of details and more pictures in the drop-down box things. Most could probably be modified to hold more fuel, generators, rcs, etc.

U/S-44b Rhino

View attachment 2268
    U-107b Sloth

View attachment 2269
    U/G-82e Raven

U-G-82e-Raven.png
    F-76d Buzzard

View attachment 2271

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  15. douglas_fresco

douglas_fresco Lieutenant

16. MegaHammer

MegaHammer Lieutenant

Hello,

Adding 2 fully reworked Capital Ships Titan and Hyperion, plus two other ones Luxor and Camelus.
    All the cvs are ready to go, just put fuel and explore! (Blueprints added too)

Cheers,

Hyperion
    CV_Hyperion.png
    Titan
    CV_Titan.png
    Luxor
    CV_Luxor.png
    Camelus
    CV_Camelus.png

17. SAGEDI

SAGEDI Ensign

My version of a hover vessel the AC-Ningues. It was designed to farm food,milk & mats on Ningues. It weights in at 5.6 tons but is nicely balanced, it has 2 x fridge's, 2 x fuel tanks, 2 x gatling guns, 2 x generators, 4 x hover engines, 1 x oxygen station, 1 x oxygen tank, 2 x passenger seats, 2 x RCS, 1 x plasma turret, 1 x small constructor & 6 x normal thusters. I recommend driving this in 1st person view

Attached Files:

18. SAGEDI

SAGEDI Ensign

After seeing some people was having trouble with hills in the game i came up with this. its 4.6 tons but if you want to cover some more of the bottom it will be a little more, it has 2 x fridge's, 2 x fuel tanks, 2 x gatling gun's, 2 x generator's, 4 x hover engine's, 1 x oxygen station, 1 x oxygen tank, 2 x passenger seat's, 2 x RCS, 1 x small constructor & 6 x normal thuster's.

Attached Files:

19. leopardts

leopardts Ensign

Posted this onto original Blueprint threads, but I would really like it if this was added into the game, so I'll post it here too :)

Ships Name is the Perseus, basically a large transport Capital class, not the most beautiful ship ever made, but she functions as a sturdy way of moving resource and equipment from point A to Point B over long distance and has hanger room for two transport vessels to load and unload her cargo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She has two defensive rocket turrets, two small Gatling turrets and two offensive Laser guns. Has two large rooms devoted to storage only, captains quarters, two engine rooms and variety of other decorative rooms. She's not supposed to be a looker, but more industrial in design, and its Armour can hold up against a raiders assault.

I also built a transport/ fighter for her cargo bay in case you wanted them also.

[​IMG]
    Cargo varient, has two galting guns for defense and enough cargo room for whatever you're hauling.

[​IMG]
    Militarized variant, featuring 4 railguns and two rocket launchers alongside the galting guns, and extremely maneuverable in any dogfight.

Hope you guys at Empyrion like the look of these and maybe consider putting them in your game, I'd like to make some more and hope you consider my designs for your game! :)

Attached Files:

Elfnessa, Pr0gr4mm3r and Lealu like this.
  20. MegaHammer

MegaHammer Lieutenant

Hello,

Adding a New SV Lockheed Martin X-302 hyperspace fighter ( LM-X-302 ).
    Just put fuel and you're ready to go! (Blueprint added too)

Cheers,

LM-X-302.png LM-X-302-1.png LM-X-302-2.png LM-X-302-3.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.