Share your Unique or fun Seeds!

Discussion in 'Planets & Playfields' started by StoneLegion, Sep 3, 2015.

1. dichebach

dichebach Captain

215085 was pretty good fun for an Akua survival start with ore set to plenty.

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  2. dichebach

dichebach Captain

This seed IS awesome. Not only the Titan right at the spawn site: Except for Seaweed (which I have not yet explored for) this has a decent supply of all the minerals in reasonable distance, AND . . . right around the corner is a field full of fiber and corndogs: my toon has been on Akua for one night scavenging and has:

[​IMG]

Tyrax Lightning and Fractalite like this.
  3. Fractalite

Fractalite Rear Admiral

I have a knack for finding seeds with the titan rear section:

Survival_13_2016-11-12_15-34-34.png

The seed is 947384.

You will not see the titan piece immediately - pirouette to the left as you are descending, it will be what you see in the image.

Krenios and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  4. AstroGamer1742

AstroGamer1742 Lieutenant

Seed = 1742 for Akua
    This seed allows you to start near crashed MS titan and close to silicon, magnesium, iron etc.

Seed = 17042002 for Omicron
    This seed allows you to start near Transportation Hub and somewhat close to water and other deposits

Fun Fact:-
    These seeds are all my birthday dates lol :)

5. Trazzlo

Trazzlo Ensign

Seed = 7777001 for Akua
    Crash near MS titan rear section (it is north across the water from where you crash at) and close to silicon, magnesium, iron, promethium etc.

The best part is that near the Titan (as the forest clears) there is a field of Fiber and Aloe plants. I can make 25+ bandages per foraging trip plus lots of fiber left over for potting. I find the fiber/aloe plants are usually hard to find in the game, so a field of them is great, let alone near where I make base camp.

Seed = 7777000 is entirely ordinary, by the way. I quit it after a couple of hours. The search for seeds is a fun adventure in itself. :)

binhthuy71 and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  6. Tyrax Lightning

Tyrax Lightning Rear Admiral

A word of warning: One's Birthday is sensitive info Evil Hacker Scum is always on the look for in their search for Victims... :eek:

TK85, Fractalite and AstroGamer1742 like this.
  7. AstroGamer1742

AstroGamer1742 Lieutenant

I Dont Care !!!!!!! :)

8. SightedNZ

SightedNZ Commander

Just stumbled across Akua seed 89912.

There is the Titan Front part, 3x Iron nodes, Promethian, Magnesium, Copper, Silicon and Cobalt all in range of the drop-pod spawn point.

This is perhaps the best starter seed I've come across yet.

Have fun!

9. Rvliom

Rvliom Ensign

Seed : 111111
    Start planet : Akua
    You start with all types of minable ores in a radius of about 500m (iron and copper <250m) from crash and the mid section titan also at about 500m slightly to the north.

Lootable guardian village to the South South West approx. 800-1000m and the dronebase 500m south east from there. All other hostile POI's further east from drone base.

IMHO the perfect starting world.

binhthuy71 and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  10. piddlefoot

piddlefoot Rear Admiral

Everyone is basing there ''good'' seed on what ore is close by, what were all really looking for though is that truely unique terrained map , there are a few good seeds in here and those with pics are much better represented, so has anyone found a seed where the terrain is all afubar like an extreem biome seed, anyone ever found a cave ?

11. CocoCincinnati

CocoCincinnati Lieutenant

Earlier in this discussion, someone pointed out seed 759511631 because you land right next to two parts of the titan. I used that seed for that reason but in the course of the game I found a great location for a base. When you first start this seed, you're headed right towards the Titan, but you have to immediately do a 180 and then even after you land you've still got a pretty good hike to the West/Southwest to find it, and might run into some drones along the way. Other people might not like it as much as I do, but for me, it is just about the best location to build, from a purely terrain point of view, that I've run across in any game. Not sure if this is the kind of thing you're looking for.

Base Location.jpg

Siege Inc. and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  12. Tyrax Lightning

I bet it would be. That does look like nice Scenery. Dig the 'Bowl Valley' in the Mountains there. :)

13. swhostettler

swhostettler Commander

This is a GREAT seed most all resources close by and there are over 60k Iron within the general area

Tyrax Lightning and Fractalite like this.
  14. Fractalite

Fractalite Rear Admiral

Good call, and I have found lots of interesting landscapes.... sadly I did not jot down the numbers. Will make the adjustment in the future though.

15. swhostettler

swhostettler Commander

seed: 947384 for alpha5.0

Have not explored much but found the immediate area a Great Start!! Two large Iron deposits within short walking distance, smaller Iron and decent Magnesium deposit little bit further. Will update area resources later on with some screen shots.

PLUS! Village, MS Titan (Back part) AND the Abandoned mine all right near each other within short walking distance!

Ok update: Good resources all around, PLUS a major nice thing is the POI Beta Lab which makes a great starting base, has lots of "cargo boxes" disguised as other items such as lab equipment AND an Advanced constructor!!! Core is under the building where the constructor resides. Just add some grow plots and a food processor and you are pretty much set!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
    Fractalite and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  16. zaphodikus

zaphodikus Captain

The generator will generate caves now?
    Just digging :)

TK85 and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  17. zztong

zztong Rear Admiral

I've never seen a cave. Are they intentional or is that a bug?

The most interesting seed I've seen (and mentioned here) was with two hostile POIs near each other, such that if you weren't careful they would both fire at you.

I've also seen a Drone Base on top of a mountain, which was kind of neat.

Overall though, types of terrain generation isn't usually all that different on Akua. There's what, something like four biomes?

18. DuLux

DuLux Captain

19. CocoCincinnati

CocoCincinnati Lieutenant

Found a nice motocross track in seed 55555. There's actually quite a bit of level elevated terrain in this seed if you like that sort of thing, a lot of wide fairly flat mountain tops, but it's pretty unremarkable other than that.

motocross.jpg

20. Tyrax Lightning

Sweet find! I wonder if @Kaeser could totally make something of this Race Track-wise? :D

Kaeser likes this.