Small Vessel

Discussion in 'Questions, Discussions & Feedback' started by EleonGameStudios, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michpal

Michpal Lieutenant

BigSnoopy and rainyday like this.
  2. TiwBras

TiwBras Commander

3. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Lieutenant

In honor of Star Wars Day (May the Fourth be with you!) I've published my interpretation of the BTL A-4 Y-wing from Star Wars.

Here's the link to it on the Workshop:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=918892256

And a video of me walking through the features and testing it out against a POI:

GrandpaGamez and Siege Inc. like this.
  4. Fractalite

Fractalite Rear Admiral

Introducing, Regret.

A condition I am sure NONE of us are familiar with.... :)

Designed to be like my other SV's - cheaper, super super super fast/agile, and nicely placed at level 12.

Not designed for PVP; regret is a POI, drone, and PV hunter. Further note; it is not hardened steel. This is to both keep it cheaper, and to emphasize speed and maneuverability - which I find trumps protection. It also lacks cargo boxes and the entire under... erm.... ship, is walkway paneling - feel free to do with it what you will.

Steam Link:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=919269350

Enjoy!

Creative_16_2017-05-04_23-39-06.jpg

Creative_16_2017-05-04_23-39-20.jpg

Creative_16_2017-05-04_22-11-03.jpg

Creative_16_2017-05-04_22-10-52.jpg

TiwBras, Siege Inc., Michpal and 3 others like this.
  5. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Lieutenant

For Revenge of the Fifth, I put together an SV patterned after the Incom T-47 Snowspeeder used by the Rebellion at Hoth (yes, another Star Wars ship). Here's the workshop link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=919915980

[​IMG]

Lightly armed with 2 gatling guns and armored with regular steel blocks. It's pretty fast and good at strafing.

I know the front end looks kinda derpy compared to the actual movie version. If you think you can make it look better, feel free to download and modify it!

Desus likes this.
  6. rainyday

rainyday Rear Admiral

SWEET! But this is a Small Vessel thread, go post that gorgeous thing again in the Capital Vessel thread :)

7. BigSnoopy

BigSnoopy Commander

uups, sorry, too early, no coffee...

rainyday likes this.
  8. Michpal

Michpal Lieutenant

Today my SV X-F,

The same friendly face like the SV MP53 and the jumpers we have developed, XL and XXL.
    The necessary basic equipment to survive is inside of the vessel (refrigerator, oxygen and boxes for loot). The ship is air-tight and breathe without a helmet possible. There are no problems with heat radiation of drive nozzles or other electronic components, in the Interior of the vessel representing an Ingineurskunst this compact size.

[​IMG]

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=917070173

have fun

- Shipland Yutani Corp -

Siege Inc. likes this.
  9. Michpal

Michpal Lieutenant

and the next :eek:)

X-3

- Shipland Yutani Corp. -

We would like to send you another ship our ship's forge - Shipland Yutani Corp. imagine. The first version of the V6 X - 3.

This ship is designed as a small hunter and has 6 weapons.

As a test object to try out the new cockpit was built by our developer this ship, it is characterized by its maneuverability and a strong individual adapted weapon configuration.

[​IMG]

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=920095164

lg michpal

10. Michpal

Michpal Lieutenant

and the last today .o)

-Shipland Yutani Corp. -

We want to give you the next combat ship under the new design our ship forge - Shipland Yutani Corp. present. The first version of the V6 X - 1 (CP1).

This ship will function as a walk-on attack ship. (2 railgun 4 rocket launcher)

The necessary basic equipment to survive is inside of the vessel (refrigerator, oxygen and boxes for loot). The ship is air-tight and breathe without a helmet possible. There are no problems with heat radiation of drive nozzles or other electronic components, in the Interior of the vessel representing an Engineering art compact size.

[​IMG]

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=922040829

lg

TiwBras, Siege Inc. and rainyday like this.
  11. Furious Hellfire

Furious Hellfire Rear Admiral

12. Fractalite

Fractalite Rear Admiral

I just ran into a very peculiar scenario:

I had started a new game on Ningues. Had proceeded to capture a civvy POI, had a few rocket turrets, even had a nice HV that I was zipping to and fro around the map gathering resources. On one of my return trips I crested over a ridge and noticed that the PV was angling to attack my base. I was kind of excited to watch; those rocket turrets are hilariously good at defending bases from PV's. However I watched, to my absolute horror, as a little plasma drone came flying along at JUST the wrong time(slightly before the PV was in range) and distracted my rocket turrets. Needless to say I lost the base, but even before that frustrating little scenario, I do not think I had enough Neodynium for one of my faster, nimble, more agile SV's.

Dang it!

So, introducing Guardian; for when the worst happens or you cannot find enough Neodynium on planet. :)

This SV is NOT LIKE my other ships - it is, well, it technically moves..... sorta(at least with respect to my lofty standards) but has everything you need for survival at level 10(including a constructor) and is heavily armed with all the level 10 stuff.

It is mildly frustrating that it has a stubby back end - this is due to the build constraints from shutter doors not having enough sizes, but it is airtight and has a ventilator.

Steam Link:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=924418483

Enjoy!

Creative_21_2017-05-12_17-28-48.jpg

Creative_21_2017-05-12_17-29-13.jpg

Creative_21_2017-05-12_17-30-46.jpg

rainyday and Desus like this.
  13. Groza

Groza Commander

ion_storm and rainyday like this.
  14. Groza

Groza Commander

ion_storm and rainyday like this.
  15. rainyday

rainyday Rear Admiral

16. Kassonnade

Kassonnade Rear Admiral

I wish I could see all the stats pages for the SVs posted here. Some are real nice but I'm more curious regarding performance /weight /energy efficiency than factory costs. Here is a stats page for a SV I made:

Akua-exp_62_2017-05-18_21-29-40.png

ion_storm likes this.
  17. rainyday

rainyday Rear Admiral

@Kassonnade Thats one way to look at it. But I would be more interesting seeing how your SV looks than the stats page alone :)

ion_storm and binhthuy71 like this.
  18. swhostettler

swhostettler Commander

A great little vessel for invading a base once external turrets are disabled. Have plenty of ammo for destroying base blocks and elevators so the vessel will get to upper and lower levels. This made very quick work of the drone base. *NOT recommended as a world exploration vehicle*

Attached Files:

19. Trig

Trig Captain

Here's my attack and general exploration SV. Fairly maneuverable for its mass (42 tons), very heavily armed (4 rail, plasma, and laser weapons), plenty of loot storage, oxygen, armor locker, fridges, constructor, and ammo storage accessible on foot. Requires level 20 and 120 each of Erestrum and Zarcosium ingots. All structural blocks are hardened steel.

Workshop link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=931725740&searchtext=

Pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  20. Kurgis

Kurgis Lieutenant

Bulldog mk 2 Early Combat SV - lvl 12 to start taking out POIs - combat amoured but agility is the key and this is. Has all the devices you need to make extended forays and clearing/looting the poi's. O2 station behind cockpit behind a shutter so can be used in the field same for an armour rack. Everything else has to be accessed by the "P" menu due to combat protection.

Bulldog-Mk2.jpg Bulldogmk2Costs.jpg Bulldogmk2Side.jpg Bulldogmk2Stats.jpg Bulldogmk2Top.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=921730690

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.