Star Wars Republic Roleplay.

Discussion in 'Role-playing' started by Axios, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Axios

Axios Commander

Being a life long star-wars fan, I have searched high and low for the perfect game, jumping from Minecraft, to Garrysmod, to Starmade. And finally found this game.

Well any how, ill give some information about the upcoming server w/ Game.

It is going to be within the Clone Wars ERA, But a Alternate type ending in which the Republic Still exists, and the CIS has been defeated, but like in all the Episodes, The Republic deals with pirates. soooo you'll be given 3 options!

Republic Army (Command the Venator Class Cruiser, Acclamator Class Assault Ship, Pelta Class Frigate, Arquitens-class light cruiser, Correlian Cruiser) Depending on rank, depends on ship available to pilot. Ships will be 1:1 Scale, so the Venator Class Cruiser will be 1,137m long! (imagine that landing on a planet!)

Citizen (Fly/Build Anyship!) Be a law abiding citizen, or a wanted smuggler and fight the Republic!

CIS Remnant. (Pilot the; Providence-class carrier/destroyer, Munificent-class star frigate, Lucrehulk-class Droid Control Ship, and more!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -Some designs will include: all Walkers/Tanks/ Landing Craft/ Star Ships/ Planets
    -Some Features will include: Scenic Areas pulled from movies/books, Full Command & Conquer mapping system (Few areas will remain as Faction HQ of which are not touchable by foriegn factions)
    -Some Donator perks will include: Protected Planet, Protected Sector, Credits, Resources, and more!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Depending on what format a Ship is saved in the Game, i could binarize ships into the game like i did with starmade. Here are some examples of my builds below.

The server, once established... will be a PVP/PVE/ RP Server, The server will be built in steps as followed.

1-Design all Core ships of the Republic/ CIS.... (Venator/Acclamator/PCCD/MCSF/LHCDCS) (LAATi/
    C-9979 landing craft)

2-Establish High-End planets(Coruscant, Hoth,Nar Shaddaa, Bespin, etc)

3-Establish Select Spawn locations

4-Establish Server Rules/Guidelines.

5-Establish Stock Territorial sectors (Republic will have 60%, CIS 5%, Neutral/Pirate 35%)

6-Establish Ranking System

7- Open Server to White list

8-have players assist in server set-up

9-Open server to public

10-finish remaining ships/planets (Unclaimed planets may be personally owned. Donator perks include protected planet/sector.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AgentOrange232

AgentOrange232 Commander

I'm a hardcore Star Wars fan and would love to be a citizen if you wouldn't mind it. I also ask that maybe I could be a merchant or a ship developer who trades with the Republic? Another question would be: will there be separatists or other opposing factions other than smugglers. I would love to be part of this and I am also very much looking forward to this server.....maybe we will see a really cool territorial battle some time on there :) .

3. AgentOrange232

AgentOrange232 Commander

I would make a recommendation though. Because there will be smugglers, you might want to have certain tools, weapons, and items (like rare ore/materials) that will be very hard to find (or make) and can be easier to find with a smuggler, merchant, or a mobile trading station/ship. Please send some feedback my way so that I know what you think of this. I would love to help you out with this server/build.

(p.s. I wont be able to back the server as far as funding goes).

(p.p.s. Thank you for starting a Star Wars Themed role-playing game).

4. TheRoastedGunner

TheRoastedGunner Ensign

I love the idea of a Star Wars Themed role-playing game.
    I had a idea for a Star Wars server based on The Empire Strikes Back era
    (The Galactic Empire 60%, Rebellion 35%, Neutral/Pirate 5%)

5. Axios

Axios Commander

Most Star wars games are either before clone wars. IE: SWTOR, KOR, many other games. And many are After the Clone Wars. IE: SWG, Jedi knight 1/2, Rogue squadron, battlefront(with exception of clone wars era game play)... and a few Clone wars era games are... Republic Commando, SW Clone Wars, and battle front... and im leaving out the epic mods for Battle Field 1942 (Galactic Republic mod) and Battle Field 2142 (First Strike Mod)

It appears as if Clone Wars was under rated, and recently became popular due to the CGI Cartoon series. and while i liked both clone wars series (early 200's version and newer version) I'm leaning towards the newer one because many episodes showed alot about the clones personalities and life styles.

6. Phulax

Phulax Commander

From my understanding it will be possible to move to e.g. a desert planet and start a life there?

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  7. Axios

Axios Commander

Yes, that is correct. Planets will include :tatooine-desert, naboo-forest-plains, hoth-snow,mustafar-lava, mygeeto, swamp. There will be a large selection of planets a unique feature i will implement is a economy, so the leaders of a specific planet/city will support a factio (republic/CIS/Neutral) supporting a faction will have different pros and cons. So a key planet like naboo will have a strong impact on any faction which represents it.

8. Phulax

Phulax Commander

Axios,

Am I able to start a ship manufacturer?

Because I am planning on starting this company: Corellian Engineering Corporation (CEC)
    (And yes, this is an actual ship/weapon manufacturer in Star Wars)

LOGO:

[​IMG]

9. Phulax

Phulax Commander

Mos Eisley Cantina Schematic

[​IMG]

Hi! This is the schematic for the Cantina in Mos Eisley. This is a remake of the original picture:
    http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080930124519/starwars/images/a/a0/MScantina_schematics.jpg

What has changed:

» New red lines.
    » New text font. (For better readability)
    » White background.
    » Removed the blue dots in the cantina.
    » Removed all the black dots outside of the cantina.

I thought this would be quite a useful schematic for Tatooine.
    (And yes.. This took quite a long time to do!)

10. Phulax

Phulax Commander

Is this Roleplay idea still present? I haven't heard anything from it..

11. Phulax

Phulax Commander

Guess not.. :/

12. RobDog

RobDog Commander

I'm in. Sounds like it will be a while before we can implement a lot of this....

13. SkyMonster93

SkyMonster93 Ensign

I am down for a Starwars RP server.

I have built a few prototypes of smaller ships in star wars & star gate worlds & have had little success in building anything bigger than an LAAT Gunship in terms of useability (good speed & power without sucking too much power), but would like to have a crack at piloting/building/commanding a Venator or an Acclamator Cruiser.

14. Leroyvf98

Leroyvf98 Ensign

is it possible for you to share blueprints of The builds?

15. piddlefoot

piddlefoot Rear Admiral

Jensen likes this.
  16. Axios

Axios Commander

Hey guys! For those still wondering if Starwars RP is still a go, yes it is!
    Sorry for the unprecedented leave. I am and still am, in the Police Academy for the Sheriffs department. And on my free time, ive been working on small ship projects left and right.
    If you're interested in assisting with the basis of this server, send me a PM, and we'll talk from there.

17. piddlefoot

piddlefoot Rear Admiral

I have AT-RT walkers, AT-ST walkers, and the giant AT-AT walkers with Tie-Interceptors all on the ice planet, pics tomorrow ,vid tomorrow !
    I also have the Millenium Falcon and that other monster machine that looks similar to the falcon, cant remember its name lol, and a few other capitol vessels.

RobDog likes this.
  18. Platinum Hit

Platinum Hit Ensign

Awesome, can;t wait

19. RobDog

RobDog Commander

When modding is opened up, imagine a total conversion to Star Wars universe. Looking forward to seeing PFoots SW stuff!

20. Platinum Hit

Platinum Hit Ensign

Is this server open on the version of the game available for download?