Uh oh!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by saadow, Nov 11, 2016.

1. saadow

saadow Lieutenant

Hi everybody, it's nice to meet you, my handle is Saadow, my real name is Steve. I run a small lets play channel through my facebook page where a few of my friends hang around and check out what I do. I've currently been running through twitch, though another service was suggested to me lately, I'll have to check it out.

I wanted to come in and be a part of the community, I saw how some of you guys treat each other and I was really impressed, an equally great community for a great game. I discovered Empyrion at the height of the No Man's Sky fiasco, and I'm really glad I did. Combining some of my favorite features from games like Minecraft, with a really cool terrain, alien environments, and a really fun and engaging physics system, I'm already enamored and dedicated several streams to the game already.

I'm looking forward to engaging with you guys and reading up on stuff, and generally taking part in the community at large!

2. oojimaflip

oojimaflip Captain

Hey!
    Welcome to the Madhouse/Jungle/Loony Bin/Asylum/Community!*

*delete as applicable.

saadow likes this.
  3. saadow

saadow Lieutenant

Thanks you Oojimaflip, much appreciated! I'm looking forward to getting to know people

4. SacredGlade

SacredGlade Captain

Hi saadow,

Welcome (as a relative newbie myself). What is your facebook channel?

saadow likes this.
  5. saadow

saadow Lieutenant

Hey SacredGlade, thanks for the welcome! My channel can be found through my FB page or going right to my Twitch page. I need to review my last stream again to see what the other service was that was suggested to me, and I also have to set up for this Sunday, I'm doing a single player game to showcase Empyrion a little more, but I've run into a snag: I can't seem to find any iron on my Akua! It's kind of hard to progress without any iron to build even a small vessel, so I'm exploring the planet with my motorbike trying to get some!