What do you like most about Empyrion?

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by EleonGameStudios, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Mulac

Mulac Commander

What I like most is there something to do with ships after you build them. POI 's to explore, new worlds and hopfully some decent AI to fight later on.

In other ship building games. All play is totally pointless in the end. There no point in building anything. As nothing will ever happen. There may be other worlds but there all boring. Empty of anything interesting.

Empyrion has life out there to explore.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    Ballard and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  2. Captain Nemo

Captain Nemo Ensign

Customization and freedom are two major factors that this game brings to the table that most games simply cannot because of storytelling requirements and inability to let players develop their own experience and style. Empyrion is currently the best sandbox on the market, and I hope it maintains that dedication to player freedom because that's why it shines like a supernova among the legions of other "survival" styled games available.

3. JuStX2

JuStX2 Commander

You still feel that way? I can count multiple times I'm close enough to my Faction members to see their heads now; furthermore PIGTAILS! Still wish we could set our toon's eye color - having yellow eyes is a bit awkward.

Tyrax Lightning and GoldDragon like this.
  4. PynkRose

PynkRose Ensign

Id like to see Longer Ramps and wider Hanger Doors for BA or CV. I like to dock HVs with a SV even if you have a special bock you need on both.

Better sound controls for most sounds or one for guns and drills cause they get to loud and when you have a block on a CV then a Turret either make that block sound proof or be able to set the sound on turrets to off, low, med, normal.

Able to connect a HV to other like a hook or some thing to that affect.

Let SV have Drill Lasers and let them have Sentry and Mini Turrets and maybe a Pulse Laser or Plasma Laser Turret as well

Lets have OJ that helps us out cause the Oranges are killer but if you make them with something lets have OJ with a Health boost or something like the Coffee does.

Make a Mini Food processor for HV and a better Constructor so you can make ammo for you guns on the HV or even for the SV as well

Russian Gaston likes this.
  5. GTv

GTv Captain

These are suggestions, not what you like that is already in the game now. :)

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  6. GTv

GTv Captain

OJ is a killer too but is due to be paroled soon.

Dietrich likes this.
  7. Ballard

Ballard Captain

For me the best thing I have discovered about the game is that as a player develops the grind does too. Early on you are just looking for food, and a way to get through the night alive. Then it is grinding for ore, but that gets easier. Once you get to the top there really is no grind, and you have a lot of freedom to decide what to do. I can see things coming that will enhance many such things.

8. Tyrax Lightning

Tyrax Lightning Rear Admiral

Maybe someday, Hiring & Managing NPC Crew could become a thing... or one could stay a "Lone Wolf"... or maybe just command a ragtag band of Mercs. :D

Mortlath likes this.
  9. PynkRose

PynkRose Ensign

I like the build aspect of the game. But we need more controls .. Yes this is suggestion but we need to set grouping of weapons so we can fire all weapons at a target or group your forward facing weapons to like all, to one on ones.

If in my last post there are all ready in game please list how to get to them I dont see them..

10. ZomBre

ZomBre Ensign

nothing is perfect but this game is realy cool, so for me :
    solo :
    real trade with npc (sale and buy not just gold ore )
    quest (maybe create by us why not)
    drink water (just eat for now)
    multi :
    clan's war
    control sector : planet or space zone by clan (with taxe or hunting for exemple)
    50 level to adjust with progress

and for other :
    submarine base
    jump gate (build by us with code and waepons to defend it
    Teleport between two teleporters or to return to the ship/base

11. Tyrax Lightning

Tyrax Lightning Rear Admiral

??? This sounds more appropriate in the Suggestions Section...

12. Triblade

Triblade Ensign

My top 3. Seems I wrote them in order.

1)
    The easy building system is what I think that works for me.
    Before I got this game I played Space Engineers (like many others I guess) and while that game is wicked as well, it can be a hassle to build something because of the welding and all needed components. This game just places completed blocks.

Because of the easy building you can get into the action fairly soon, with your own handcrafted vessel, and thát is one of the greatest things they did.

2)
    The other thing is experience locked objects. Not everything has to be able to be built from the get-go. The game paces what you can do, and does a great job at it IMO.

3)
    Last thing, I could't resist, is how the combat feels. It's not perfect, but shooting gatlings from the SV at whatever feels good :D

Mortlath and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  13. ☣.C.H.U.D.☣

☣.C.H.U.D.☣ Commander

I love everything