[10.6] Increase visibility of crosshair & change cruising behaviour

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by dispereo, Nov 9, 2019.

1. dispereo

dispereo Ensign

Hi,

I have been playing this game for a long time and recently I have been trying to test the 10.6 and there are a couple of things that really annoy me and was wondering, if it was possible to change these.

Crosshair visibility
    I am pretty sure this must have been introduced with the 10.6 update, because I never seem to have had that issue before, but I can barely see the crosshair now. I am playing this game on 4K resolution, so not sure whether that's specifically for everyone with that resolution. But if you have a look at the screenshots... I barely see those and I am wearing glasses! ;-)

20191109144315_1.jpg 20191109144403_1.jpg 20191109144406_1.jpg

It doesn't matter which one of the three different crosshairs, they are all difficult to see, except the looting one which is a bit more visible.

Cruising behaviour
    Before I could start up my vehicle and mid-travel I decided to put crusing speed on, hit SHIFT + W and the vehicle would constantly move forward (and smoothly without break). Now I start my vehicle, speed up and if I decide mid-travel that I want to put the cruising on, the vehicle stops completely and re-accelerates from scratch. I am not sure whether that's a bug or intended, but it's bloody silly in my opinion. Would it be possible to change it back to what it was? I am sure there must be a way of setting the preferred cruising speed without the vehicle coming to a full stop first. I.e. changing speed once the CTRL key is released and the cruise speed therefore set, the vehicle could then either accelerate or slow down without having the instant stop kick in first. That would be great.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Philippe

Cluascorp and stanley bourdon like this.