5 things I would like to See in Empyrion - Galactic Survival

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by Gamers_Cafe, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Gamers_Cafe

Gamers_Cafe Ensign

So i made a video about this, but i figured the devs would have a better chances of seeing it here. I love playing this game, however there are a few things that i find, that would make it even better.

1). AI upgrades - it seems to me that the AI is a little "Cheatie" when it comes to playing, they seeming know where the core to your base is, or where you warp core is. in fact even when you build your own ship, the AI seeming knows where all the goodies are without having to waste time firing at you. I would like to see the ai be more realistic, make them so they don't know where your core is and they are like us and have to find it block by block.

2). Procedural tech when it comes to POI's and ship wrecks and crash sites: So i went though and explored 2 systems and heaps of planets, moons and asteroids and with the use of admin commands on the server soon realised that all the wrecks and ships that you can salvage are the same. they are the same 5 - 6 reused over and over. Which is disappointing, especially when you realise you guys here have a whole workshop of ships built by the community. i would like to see a wider range of assets in the game, more then the same asteroid base used over and over, more then the same crashed capital ship.. just some variety would be a nice thing...

3). Make the multi tool be able to tell you the blocks name when hovering over it, like it does with the windows.

4). Turn bases into Ships: I know the community has been wanting this for a while and while it can be done by logging out and coping the files from one folder to another (video will be going up showing how to do that) i image this wouldn't work on a public server where you would need assess to the directories. if we can do it out of the game, there must be a way of doing in the game..

5). General balancing: Missiles seem to do a lot of damage where rail runs seem to have very limited distance on a planet.. stuff like this