8.0 scenario idea

Discussion in 'Scenarios' started by Xango2000, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Xango2000

Xango2000 Captain

I think it just came up with an excellent idea for a scenario. Near starter biome place 3 specific sub biomes. Each one has a distinctive surface deco and a "mining poi", this poi has a trader that buys food, other ores and sells one ore type.

Any time that sub biome is used anywhere else on the planet the sub layers Are a resource instead of containing a resource node. All players have to do then is find that surface deco and dig.

Players that bury their base wouldnt need to dig a separate hole, they could place directly on the resource. Since there is no way to track how many of that sub biome are left, players hopefully wouldn't complain as much.

Could even set up a single sub biome for promethium with a regeneratimg hostile poi, disable the poi in order to be able to dig. Can land claim device be turned off? So instead of popping the core the player just has to fight their way to the land claim disableing switch.

2. piddlefoot

piddlefoot Rear Admiral

I havent really investigated the land claim devices yet but I recon they are going to open up some cool doors, and I recon your probably onto something also !