A few annoying points

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by El_Globo, Jul 3, 2021.

1. El_Globo

El_Globo Commander

Hi,

Through last plays, I have noticed some annoying facts :

1) I was able to teleport to orbital station from the sanctuary but once there the teleporter was unavailable because of my neutral reputation. Without console cheat or game backup save it leads to death....

Please correct the way reputation works :
    Neutral reputation shouldn't prevent usage of teleport, especially the ones who lead to merchants... Do you think that merchants do care about the rep of the buyer ??? They wouldn't be merchants if they were applying some kind of morale embargo... !

If you keep this way, allow us to do some rep missions for all factions (at least the ones which are traders). Some rep missions like talon / polaris which can increase rep to honored, not the ones to retrieve a neutral status. Neutral status don't give so much in the way you manage rep.

2) Please allow the polaris mining station to sell strategic ore like zascosium/erestrum all the time. The two merchants on the landing pad are available late in the game after completion of the remnant planet mission (from memory if I don't say bulls..t)

Searcher likes this.
  2. Searcher

Searcher Lieutenant

yeah, i always cheat my rep to friendly to be able to use public teleporters! this is ridiculous! it's like if you had to be a personal friend of a mall owner to be able to enter the mall throw the main entrance, otherwise you'll have to walk around to a cargo terminal and walk through utility rooms to get to the shops. this just makes no sense at all! neutral status must be enough to use public teleporters.

there must be also a way to buy teleport locations or get them some other way without actually visiting them first on a ship. if you are really friendly with a faction they should give you a full catalog of their teleporters or at least provide their locations for free on demand. or even suggest to visit random ones within 30ly range when you ask them about news adding them to the list of possible teleport locations.

El_Globo likes this.