A few questions

Discussion in 'Custom Playfields & Systems' started by Bbautista, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Bbautista

Bbautista Ensign

I just with modding this game and had a few questions.

I have read the tutorials that are here and they seem pretty straight forward. If I were to add a block and bring my own model in, do I need to make a special patcher and give to my players to see those changes or new block?

The only way to add a new icon is by creating your own scenario. We are not allowed to make icons and use them in the regular server hosted game?

is there a way to make random spawn of enemies on the land? if so.. can i get a link help on that please?

Thanks for any help you guys may provide.

zaphodikus likes this.
  2. Taelyn

Taelyn Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    • Administrator
    You just add it to your server and it will be automaticly shared with the players

You can use it all in your own server. What you are not allwed to do is modify our icons/models

Spawning NPCs can be done withe the PDA, or the Playfield Files
    But not random, all on fixed positions

Germanicus likes this.
  3. Bbautista

Bbautista Ensign

Taelyn, thank you ! that clears things up a bit . I appreciate it. I thought we were not allowed to use anything within your original scenario.

At this time, we cannot bring an animated model and use as npcs correct? are we able to rig new armor to your player models? Or are we just able to bring in blocks- example - new refrigerator, and seats

Taelyn likes this.
  4. Taelyn

Taelyn Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    • Administrator
    Both no, All you can mod is static Block Models. No NPCs, No weapons, No turrets and no Armor Models
    There no plans to add this currently. As our scripts are needed and those wont be shared with players

You can use it in our Original Scenarios, but this voids any support from our side ofcours

Bbautista likes this.