Fixed A10 Unpickable alien plasma plant [6357]

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by Pach, May 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pach

Pach Rear Admiral

Mode: Survival
    Mode: Singleplayer

SERVER NAME: N/A
    SEED-ID: 953893
    If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: DontKnow (added more than default planets)

Reproducibility: Sometimes
    Severity: Minor

Type: Plants

Summary: A10 Unpickable alien plasma plant

Description: Some (not all) of the white alien plasma plants appear to be unpickable (I was able to pick one, but not others).

Note: it's possible there is a new underwater ground clutter that looks just like it, and I have them confused. If so, this is going to be confusing to other players as well.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. In attached save file, you are right by a white alien plasma plant (or what looks like one).
    2. Move cursor over/around it - no option to pick

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information or Download links: ( Note: for more complex reproduction usecases that require quite some "setup", please create a savegame and upload it to a service. Add the download link right here. Thanks in advance for saving us time to adress your issue! :)

Save file:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1538FHbW0eM78q42vVFwyOx6tTP-6MQGN/view?usp=sharing

Video link (see notes below before watching):

Notes:
    This video reports 2 issues; the other report I'll be posting after this one.
    There are a few spots in the video where I run into the unpickable plasmas, but the first ones were so covered by other underwater ground clutter, I wasn't sure if it was a plasma plant or a white rock, and left it.

Time stamps of the plasmas in the video:
    1:05 to 1:20 - first one I wasn't sure might not be a plasma, but just new ground clutter
    2:00 to 2:15- where I was able to pick one. There might be another unpickable versions there as well (at least one, possibly 2 unpickables a few seconds away)
    5:00 on is the node where I was pretty sure it should be pickable but was not, and is the one that you are by in the save file

(ignore the stuff below for this bug)
    Time stamps for the water viewing issue (made all the notes at once and will copy/paste to a new report for that):
    0:25 to 0:40
    2:40 to 2:45
    3:00 to 3:40 (done several times in succession)
    3:55 to 4:00
    4:30 to 5:00

2. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Filed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.