Aegis Origin

Discussion in 'Role-playing' started by The Tactician[ Λ ], Mar 20, 2018.

1. The Tactician[ Λ ]

The Tactician[ Λ ] Rear Admiral

Over one hundred years ago A race known as the Maggnoriyions where a powerful intergalactic society that ruled over 3 worlds, Argintaris, Zenitaia and Doules, these planets where so advanced the entire 3 planets where one multi-layered city. The Maggoriyion race was ruled under a king and queen and was a Benevolent dictatorship, tho most of the Maggnoriyion race sot to explore and expand thats what led to there downfall, 50 years later after a group of miners and explorers ventured out beyond the Maggnoriyion borders they came in contact with a large military fleet, this would be the first contact with the Zirax!

After a long and bloody war against the Zirax, the Maggnoriyion race lost and fled there home world as it was being invaded. Since that day no one has been able to stand up against the Zirax. Now in present day whats left of the Maggnoriyion race lies in a large Flotilla of 30 or so ships holding two million souls. One day a man known as Edge, a high ranking Admiral in the defense fleet protecting the flotilla went to the new king and queen and asked them to start up a sub branch in there logistics department for military assets, this was later known as AEGIS INCORPORATED!

After only two months passing, the Tactician as he was now dubbed, began to rally engineers and pilots from varies races in the entire sector, even some under Zirax rule without them knowing to work on AEGIS builds. At first AEGIS was designed to gather an alliance of alien races to join together and take out the Zirax once and for all, but it wouldn't be that easy, the Tactician thought of what was known as the, "slow game", and instead secretly built up an entire line of war machines to fight the Zirax, but it wasent going to be easy, though AEGIS HQ station was up and operational the fleet wasent ready for all out war, only a handful of security frigates and stealth corvettes have been made thus far and a few planetary tanks to help with there varies installations on every planet, but that still wasent enough, so the Tactician kept building assets and gathering his army, but the Zirax began to snoop around after whispers from loyalist over heard of a group building a army to fight them!

Now AEGIS is almost ready for war and will be laying out more builds to come to fight the Zirax and any loyalists, what will be there fate?

AEGIS is a RP/story driven brand i made up with 7 others, we build our AEGIS builds ether together or by ourselves and do it for fun. If you wish to keep tabs on our builds here is the workshop list of what we got so far- http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1326925762

i hope you enjoyed reading our lore and we look forward to your feedback.

2. Paul Emp

Paul Emp Lieutenant

Cool man. I love the backstory.

3. The Tactician[ Λ ]

ty :)

4. Damonicus1986

Damonicus1986 Commander

dude :D now i can see that Terran will fit as second faction to your backstory :D

5. The Tactician[ Λ ]

i plan to add onto it, today im making a section in a new thread telling a more deep story

6. Damonicus1986

Damonicus1986 Commander

awesome i will need to write back story for Terran soon :)

7. The Tactician[ Λ ]

ohhhh nice, if you want i can edit my story so i can fit with yours as well, this is going to be fun :D

8. Damonicus1986

Damonicus1986 Commander

we will think about it after i complete Terran :)