Aliens are no longer hostile to players

Discussion in 'Planets & Playfields' started by urban miner, Oct 27, 2018.

1. urban miner

urban miner Ensign

Hey all,

Hopefully someone can tell me where I'm being a noob here. I haven't changed any servers settings and several friends and I played on our custom server for several sessions. Last time we booted it up however, all alien structures no longer fire on players or on player vessels. If I attack an alien walking on the ground they will return fire but they wont attack me on sight like they used to. Alien structures are still marked as red when you approach them. We have not destroyed the drone base, but now drones are no longer periodically attacking the base.

Thanks.

2. TheSleuth

TheSleuth Ensign

What scenario are you running on the server? I had an issue like this recently and it was due to a missing gameoptions.yaml file in the scenario folder. That might be the problem here, too.

3. Pantera

Pantera Administrator Staff Member

• Developer
    Hi can you please send the the save game that the server is using ? I would be interested to see this happening myself when I load into your save game.

Could you leave you character left standing infront of any NPC that doesn't fire on you then close the server down then go the save games folder & right click on the save file & place your mouse cursor over 'Send to' create a compressed copy of it then drag & drop a copy in your reply box or use the upload a file option.
    If the file is too large use a file hosting site like mediafire, dropbox or google drive then add a share link to it. If you are using a custom non stock scenario could you also zip that up & send it to me also with the save game.
    Feel free to PM it to me instead if you wish by clicking on my profile name & using the start a conversation option.

Thanks.