Fixed Allocated CPU vs. Device CPU (10.6)

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by Coreador, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Coreador

Coreador Commander

I don't understand how CPU is being displayed. In the attached screenshot, you can see there is a bunch of CPU logged for the devices, but the "Allocated CPU" on the lower left is much higher. There appears to be no CPU lost to the hull (and really, why should hull cost CPU?). By the device numbers, it seems like I should be under CPU; but the allocated number is much higher.

Anyone understand this? Or is it a bug?

Attached Files:

2. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    Seems like the hull cpu are not shown on the right side...is this with yesterdays most recent exp update? If so, please submit the blueprint to this thread (just add the .epb file) Thx!

3. Atom

Atom Lieutenant

Seeing strange numbers values too, the count is only displaying one item, latest exp update. Only the hull seems affected.

NewGame-191101-0728_2019-11-01_12-52-24.png

4. BakerAble

BakerAble Commander

Problem I'm seeing (on a server) -- appears in op screen, efficiency shows 100%, but cpu amount for tier is exceeded.

Ship flys like cpu is on.

Also, seeing warp tank counted twice under device list. Remove tank, both listed go away. Add a tank back, 2 lines for warp tank appear.

5. Patrick Stower

Patrick Stower Ensign

I have found the same as @BakerAble , and I have attached a screenshot of the CPU tab in the P menu. Efficiency shown at 100% even though the CPU count has been exceeded, and 2 Warp tanks counted even though there is only one installed.

Attached Files:

6. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    There are a few issue with that list we are currently working on. So please keep eyes open when you read something like "CPU list fixed" or else and retest again plz. :)