Alpha 10.0.2: Hotfix

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by EleonGameStudios, Jun 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MontanaMike

MontanaMike Lieutenant

Is anyone else noticing periods where Solar Capacitors are not being charged despite a surplus of solar energy produced? This is using v10.0.2, and I don't see this problem all of the time, but there are long periods where "Battery" remains at zero, even when the sun is shining and the solar panels are producing more than my base is consuming. This was not something I ever had a problem with using v9.

I haven't been able to bound this problem yet, but want to query you guys to see if anyone else has noticed it. I looked through the posted bugs and nothing jumped out at me. If I can get my arms around the problem better, I'll post a bug report. But in the meantime, any inputs anyone has on this appreciated.

2. skuriles

skuriles Ensign

Could it be, that POI markers on the map vanish when you die? At least for "normal" POIs like small wrecks or something similar?

I discovered some POIs, died and then the POIs were no longer visible on map and I have to discover them again.

Happened to me in Single Player Survival (reloaded it as private server that a friend could drop in).
    Is this working as intended or is this is a bug?

3. ravien_ff

ravien_ff Rear Admiral

This would be a bug. POIs should stay on the map once discovered.

4. skuriles

skuriles Ensign

Hm.. ok the problem is that I'm not quite sure if this only happens on death or is a general problem and if this happened before I reloaded it as coop game or not.
    I will have a look if I can reproduce it

5. hawkie_norway

hawkie_norway Ensign

Ramp connecter F (left) is missing

6. Ravlain

Ravlain Lieutenant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.