Alpha 10.4: Unity 2019 and more Improvements and Bug Fixes

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by EleonGameStudios, Jul 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rayner_Lute

Rayner_Lute Ensign

Dear developers, do you know that now there is a problem with copying symbols from screen to screen inside the game?
    You can copy ordinary letters, but the symbols that are often used in screens cannot be copied.

2. freellancer

freellancer Ensign

As usual, a new patch and a lot of hemorrhoids with it)) I see valuable tips on the game are ignored, it’s annoying that the game is built not by weak players who have no imagination and horizons)) Here’s another TIP (so I think you should decide to do it in a couple of years AND THIS )) Once the request for new ramps was left without work. The stations and capital ships have repair stations, I don’t think it would be difficult to do not only repair at these stations, but also analyze the transport in time. In capital ships, analysis of aircraft and hovers. In the stations analysis of hovers, airplanes and capital ships.
    Как обычно, новый патч и с ним куча гемороя)) Вижу ценные советы по игре остаются без внимания, досадно что игру строят не слабые игроки у которых нет фантазии и кругозора)) Вот вам очередной СОВЕТ (так думаю через пару лет решите сделать И ЭТО)) Раз просьбу по новым рампам оставили без до работки. У станций и капитальных кораблей есть ремонтные станции, не думаю что составит труда, сделать в этих станциях не только ремонт, но и разбор транспорта по времени. В капитальных кораблях, разбор самолётов и ховеров. В станциях разбор ховеров, самолётов и капитальных кораблей.

3. Taelyn

Taelyn Administrator
    Staff Member

• Developer
    • Administrator
    Update 2019-08-02 (Build 2549)

Changes:
    - More relaxed times for 'UDP delay detection' to avoid "Connection lost" popups

Fixes:
    - Returning to a structure that has lights setup to blink can result in some lights looking on when they should be off

cmguardia likes this.
  4. Taelyn

Taelyn Administrator
    Staff Member

• Developer
    • Administrator
    Is reported, isnt checked out yet

5. vscuorzo

vscuorzo Commander

Has anybody else noticed that if you have a bp in the factory, close the game, then load the save again the bp gets removed from the factory? My save was created in 10.2 if that matters. Fortunately, I haven't started production of the bp yet but I feel like an in progress bp might get lost between save and reload.

On the plus side, I think load times improved with the more recent patches and in-game lag has reduced a bit for me.

6. Pantera

Pantera Moderator
    Staff Member

• Developer
    Update 2019-08-04 (Build 2550)

Fixes:
    - Water appears in bases placed closed to lakes when player returns from being 5km+ away from a base
    - POI found to always be floating above terrain & is offset from center in BP preview
    To use & recenter any BP's that are offset use this command:
    prefabinfo BlueprintName -clearpivot

or

prefabinfo 'BlueprintName' -clearpivot

Then remove the preview off screen f.ex press 0 then reopen the BP list F2 then select the BP again & click on 'spawn' then overwrite it.
    It should be re-centered from this point onwards or when it is spawned in again if it is a POI.

Germanicus likes this.
  7. Vordrak

Vordrak Ensign

I am also getting really bad screen tearing on this update. There also does not seem to be a VSYNC option?

8. Flash Hendricks

Flash Hendricks Captain

You have to enable sync via the video driver: Nvidia control panel or AMD equivalent

9. Scoob

Scoob Rear Admiral

I was using the driver-level vSync previously and fps was smooth with only minimal tearing. However, since once of the recent update tearing is TERRIBLE despite fps being reported at a solid 60.

Incidentally, just using the games fps limiter set to 60 did a fair job at vSync, not quite as good as doing it at the driver level, but fine....but that was before the update.

Game still plays ok, just that there's a lot more tearing where there was very little before.

Scoob.

mR_kAt likes this.
  10. Flash Hendricks

Flash Hendricks Captain

Sadly (?) I'm on holiday in LA, several thousand miles from my PC, so can't test performance with different video settings. I'll try when I get home, but there will probably have been a lot of updates by then (15 August).

11. vscuorzo

vscuorzo Commander

The bp issue may be gone now. I just loaded my save today and my bp was still in the factory. Load time wasn't bad either.

12. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

New Scripttutorials for the EmpyrionScripting mod:

Quarior and TK85 like this.
  13. Cluascorp

Cluascorp Lieutenant

nice tutorial - IF I KNEW ANY GERMAN

:);):(:D:eek:

iliapugach and TK85 like this.
  14. ASTIC

ASTIC Captain

It's not the best way but you can use the subtile function of YouTube and his auto translate.

15. Pantera

Pantera Moderator
    Staff Member

• Developer
    OP Updated: Update 2019-08-13 (Build 2554)

Fixes:
    - No longer possible to copy & paste symbols from an input field to another (e.g. LCD sign)
    - CoQ triggered by O2 calculation
    - MP Damage exploit
    - Telluropod & Desert golem do not damage the player when attacking
    - [Edge case] Drilled out terrain returning after loading back into save game

16. Jeffglobal

Jeffglobal Commander

I thought the tearing issue is a vsync issue. Have you tried it on and then off? Idr which way was supposed to solve the issue, but it was a loooong time ago with a different game on a different computer...

17. darthsnarf

darthsnarf Ensign

Since the patch today, the game no longer starts for me at all. I get the initial screen starting the game with EAC, the bar goes across, then nothing. Every other game I have through Steam starts and runs fine. I tired starting through through the launcher.exe file, verifying files, rebooting and nothing is working.

stanley bourdon likes this.
  18. TK85

TK85 Captain

lol

I was also "Huh? I don't understand anything!" :eek::eek::eek:

I will try with @ASTIC suggestion :):)

19. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

Oh my :rolleyes:... When will our Admins consider to run shifts to watch over the FORUM and those SPAMMERS!
    Today is no holiday in New Zealand...so "someone" could look after things. Agreed?

20. LBMpapy

LBMpapy Ensign

Bonjour,
    Depuis la nouvelle version alpha 10 des gros problème avec "easy anti-cheat" celui ce lance et ce ferme du coup le jeu ne ce lance pas, plusieurs tentative ont été faite, mais n'a rien changer au problème, et ce n'est après plusieurs lancement du jeu, qu'il décide enfin de ce lancer et lancer le jeu aussi.
    Par fois aussi le system anti cheat présente un message de violation et ferme le jeu et donc m'oblige a relancer le jeu, et le problème quand on ce trouve en plein combat avec les Zirax, on peu dire en revoir a son personnage qui saura mort et son sac a dos.
    Ceci ai un gros problème. La communauté "LES BONS MOMENTS" sur steam vous merci d'avance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.