Alpha 11 PVP

Discussion in 'FAQ & Feedback' started by paxxo1985, Nov 18, 2019.

1. paxxo1985

paxxo1985 Commander

How we are supposed to hit something SV vs SV?

On space

On planet

29ms and 65ms ping

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  2. Politary1

Politary1 Ensign

Game is very laggy. My ship with 20 thrusters in every direction(CPU compilant) causes fps drops up to 15 when trying to rotate with mouse.
    In MP everything jumps, very bad performance compared to Alpha 10.

3. Furious Hellfire

Furious Hellfire Rear Admiral

I can confirm many medium thrusters on sv/cv cause an incredible FPS drop when attempting to steer a ship.
    Also trying to edit a ship with multitool when all those medium thrusters are still powered, causes 4 second screen freezes
    And the warpy game play here is seen also when on foot jut walking around with friends, back and forth skipping.

stanley bourdon and Germanicus like this.
  4. Israel

Israel Commander

I don't know why they even increased the speed of sv's when it was fine enough before and even then we had a hard time aiming and hitting them, and then when you add the lag and the nonsense optimization of empyrion made it even worse. Now making the speed even higher for no reason but just to change something makes no sense. This increased speed that's been added for no reason will make aiming with a sv even worse then it already was. I keep thinking that whoever made these changes just doesn't play pvp multiplayer with their sv's.

Remember the old saying: Don't fix what isn't broken. Why add speed when speed was good already? You tell me Dev's. Also why change thrust/rcs's when it also wasn't broken? ‍:confused:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  5. Politary1

Politary1 Ensign

FPS drop with a small ship made within the limits. Pay attention to FPS count at top right side of the screen.