Alpha 12: won´t Zirax drones stop spawning?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JCataclism, Jun 24, 2020.

1. JCataclism

JCataclism Ensign

Hello, gentlemen!

I don´t know if it´s deliberated or it´s an actual glitch. I didn´t have such a problem in alpha 11.
    It keeps happening whether is the drone spawning option set as 'LOW' or 'OFF'. Not only they keep spawning above some resource deposits, like gold or promethium (but that´s ok, as it ALSO happened in Alpha 11 for me ), but they keep spawning above disabled Zrx´s POIs.

I have been disabling the Zirax POIs in the starting planet, one by one, with my usual strategy: scan from air, then a "Lady Bug" version goes underground, invade and shut´em down destroying the Core and/or Generators. In most of the times, I advance from one POI to another right away, meaning I usually shut down a complex of up to five structures in something like 2 or 3 game-time days.

The problem is, whenever I leave the area, EVEN IF it´s no longer marked as Zirax territory, if I return to it there are Zrx drones there again. The biggest issue, for me, is that I use to occupy such disabled structures as parking/docking stations for both salvage and my future ventures, and every time I get back to one of them, there they are, the uninvited drones, screwing all my defenseless, parked vessels down.

No, in none of the new games I´ve started in Alpha 12 I have been able to destroy the Drone Factory on the planet, yet.

I know this was an issue in previous versions, but never happened to me before.

Thank you!