Alpha 4.4.2: Patch

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by EleonGameStudios, Nov 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnowItAllDM

KnowItAllDM Lieutenant

So, the DecoStoneBlocks say it can be placed on CV or BA, and has yellow and red dots, but it is only placeable on a BA...
    Also, CV Pulse Lasers and Rocket Launchers still say "but only functional in space." but they work in the atmosphere.

2. Slipstream

Slipstream Captain

It appears, after doing weapons testing, that the tooltips for all weapons no longer display the correct damage amounts.

Additionally, the grow time in the tooltips for plant sprouts are also incorrect.

Thanks for busting ass for us!

--Brian

3. Frigidman

Frigidman Rear Admiral

Well if you are going to be stubborn about it. Dont bother expecting much help on the matter.

Are you even running the proper build? We don't know, no logs to see. Is your yaml up to date? Dont, know... logs would have mentioned yaml errors. Oh well. Good luck there pal.

oojimaflip likes this.
  4. roggab

roggab Ensign

Please add sphere shapes (5 shapes) Thats very cool!!!

5. roggab

roggab Ensign

Nuke rockets this is cool! Add this!

6. Kieve

Kieve Rear Admiral

Well there's a half-finished Vanquisher in your shipyard you can play with too ;)

Yay!!! I always thought it was weird how the mapping for the Wall edges were smashed down, while all the other wall pieces were just cut off. Now they all match and I don't have to juggle textures for a decent glowing edge anymore!

Now could we get the mapping on those Slope Wall pieces fixed, please? :) (all four of them are stretched badly)

Frigidman and oojimaflip like this.
  7. Christianholmes

Christianholmes Captain

I had a strange bug-

I am the admin of my own server, and because I hate the way placing a blueprint destroys the deco (I have a tiny base that extends underground and I like it mix with the foliage), I usually place it somewhere a little farther away, and then use setposition, and set rotation to move it.

1) After using setrotation, the base started spinning slowly. I type the same command again and it stopped.

2) Trying place additional blocks on the bases resulted in the blocks being way off. I quit the server, restarted and it was fixed.

8. Grimstout

Grimstout Ensign

I was testing out the new blocks in Creative Mode and found that a corner block to complete it is missing. I am just bringing this to your attention, this is not an attack to the team. I love the game and appreciate the new blocks. Here is a few screenshots I took to help show what I mean.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/lfhls4u2f084j7q/20161126040628_1.jpg?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/nkdhxnlsas3o676/20161126040555_1.jpg?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7a3kk23s6wpt9qz/20161126040544_1.jpg?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4sig31351cb9vnc/20161126040522_1.jpg?dl=0

9. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator
    Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    @1: Noticed this as well. On servers the buldings seem to not "instant-turn" to the position they are set. (Same happens with setposition > buildings "slide" into positing) >> relates to Server-Client Sync, but should always lead to the desired outcome. If not > please add report in the bug thread

10. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator
    Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    2nd batch of shapes coming for 5.0 ;-)

Kronoss likes this.
  11. Grimstout

Grimstout Ensign

Thank you. My inability to have symmetrical corners is killing me :)

fierro315 likes this.
  12. Myrmidon

Myrmidon Captain

Lowering the MAX FPS to 60 helps a lot. I did not know that. How does exactly MAX FPS works? also game does not become "not responding" on exit.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  13. Javarox87

Javarox87 Lieutenant

Destiny servers are also experiencing the same issue with not being able to have a custom named dedicated.yaml

We are currently using the dedicated.yaml from alpha 4.1 also, the dedicated.yaml that included a "heartbeat" starts a new save instead of calling on the save the server is running.

Suggestion: It would be amazing if when future patches come out that whatever new dedicated yaml with the patch could be named "examplededicated.yaml" like with the adminconfig.yaml, then the days of the Dedi file being overwritten could be in the past.

*Not making changes till 5.0 on Destiny regarding this issue.

14. GunnySargeK9

GunnySargeK9 Ensign

With this update I have lost the ability to spawn my CV as apparently there I have exceeded a block count or version. How do I fix this? How do I find out what blocks. This is irritating. I a glad you guys are coming out with all these updates but make it so our time is wasted looking for blocks that have been deemed to many or wrong version. Shouldn't these be updated with the patch? I logged in with interest of the new update only to find that my latest save game cv and structures now contain forbidden blocks or wrong version so it was removed from my save. That is some crap. Just spent 4 hours removing different guns and generators to find which blocks they are. A little irritated about it. Some of these guys spend a lot of time on builds only to have them rendered useless when you patch.

15. GunnySargeK9

GunnySargeK9 Ensign

With this update I have lost the ability to spawn my CV as apparently there I have exceeded a block count or version. How do I fix this? How do I find out what blocks. This is irritating. I a glad you guys are coming out with all these updates but make it so our time is wasted looking for blocks that have been deemed to many or wrong version. Shouldn't these be updated with the patch? I logged in with interest of the new update only to find that my latest save game cv and structures now contain forbidden blocks or wrong version so it was removed from my save. That is some crap. Just spent 4 hours removing different guns and generators to find which blocks they are. A little irritated about it. Some of these guys spend a lot of time on builds only to have them rendered useless when you patch.

16. GunnySargeK9

GunnySargeK9 Ensign

17. Zuleica

Zuleica Rear Admiral

Agree.

My huge issue is just with ship-mounted weapons doing less damage than hand held. That really should never be the case.

18. Zuleica

Zuleica Rear Admiral

Can we get a large selection of new textures as well?

Gatt likes this.
  19. PhenomTaker

PhenomTaker Ensign

Did you guys change something with the max. length of a ship? We are currently building on one for serveral days, since the new update (4.4) we cannot build in the front of our ship, because it's "too far away from the center of the structure".
    Can you PLEASE! return to the old value? Or can we change that ourselves? Otherwise our whole work is for nothing...

Attached Files:

Pantera likes this.
  20. Pantera

Pantera Rear Admiral
    Staff Member

• Developer
    Its a bug the devs know about it. Look at the first page of this thread http://empyriononline.com/threads/alpha-4-4-2-patch.8337/#post-81705

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.