Alpha 5.5: Visuals, Performance and POI Updates

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by EleonGameStudios, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leanora39

leanora39 Ensign

пространство Spasibo.za fiks.ozero poyavilos.a по-прежнему нет kak.Mozhet пересмотреть и пространство в следующем versii.Spasibo new_games_2017-03-01_23-15-57.png new_games_2017-03-01_23-15-57.png opolon_2017-03-01_23-10-43.png opolon_2017-03-01_23-11-27.png opolon_2017-03-01_23-11-06.png

2. Moonsugar

Moonsugar Captain

you shouldnt gulp down all the skooma at once...

Booyaah, Tyrax Lightning and rainyday like this.
  3. magnusshields

magnusshields Commander

I wish they would give you a folder you could put your own music into

Tyrax Lightning likes this.
  4. nexus_absolute

nexus_absolute Captain

If they did I would probably fill mine with the X3 soundtrack

5. leanora39

leanora39 Ensign

Can make a fix of open space, I have the latest version of the game where it was all right, it's already happened 5,0,2.I 5 versions and changes are not any all-in-red tsvete.Mozhet you tell me where to fix, and I will correct myself.

6. Oxygenes

Oxygenes Lieutenant

it is probably problem with creative mode only

7. Nytmaster

Nytmaster Lieutenant

Starts to cry in happiness :)

8. Oxygenes

Oxygenes Lieutenant

9. Fairin Avatar

Fairin Avatar Ensign

the more x3 this game becomes the better.. imho, invasions base building trading exploring expanding exploiting exterminating.

space based solar power cell generator please? =) more effective around the sun!

also physics would be amazing... and.. and gravity wells.. and...

maybe i just wanna play kerbal, x3, empyrion. co-op lan 1~4 players... to take out the galactic evils! (or perceived evils!)

10. Oxygenes

Oxygenes Lieutenant

1.Randomly disapears plants and bushes, when i harvest it.
    2. Checking of oxygen and other generators lead to pick it up and apearing box with content. Minnig devices too.
    If push sprint key again, behavior is corrected. maybe this is affected my style of playing.
    i do not use motobike, just sprint + jet. If used properly, it allows me travel fast and jump high over 5 big blocks, still ready to shot.
    both points observed in ver 4.x too. - (happens often)

3. if you during fight take cover into sv (hv), enemies stop firing, just comes closer and waits, until your bullets got their numbers. (always)
    4. when i was flying on orbit of Akua, registered message like Freighter xxx start selfdestruct ... at least 1x. It is usual, when you attack and disable freighter, but i was just flying about, not remember to attack freighter with this name, still i am not shure for 100%, it was in ver. 4.x, i did not much care about it - (very rare), not tested in 5.x yet

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  11. panddshea

panddshea Lieutenant

Looking forward to the 'Road to Alpha 6.0' blog. Keep up the good work, you guys are awesome!

12. Scoob

Scoob Rear Admiral

Hey all,

Not really getting much time to play of late, however, I've just gotten in-game for a bit and have a problem.

The Rocket Turret on my HV is NOT firing at drones. The Minigun turret - which shares the same targeting parameters of just "Alien" - works just fine. The rocket turret is loaded with ammo yet it's totally ignoring drones - this is not the behaviour this exact same HV (custom blueprint) exhibited in my earlier game start.

Note: both turrets are enabled, both have the correct targeting parameters set, one engages drones, the other does not. Might just be an odd blip, but thought I'd ask here.

Edit: Hmm, I just got a 9 MB update applied...don't recall seeing any notes for this one.

Edit 2: Well, my HV's Rocket Turret does fire, however it's only if I'm within ~30 metres of the Drone....not so useful! Effective range on Akua (where I am currently) is reported at 397 metres.

Scoob.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    PhiPhi and Tyrax Lightning like this.
  13. Eclypseon

Eclypseon Lieutenant

So amazingly awesome!!! Eleon is top of the list of developers that care about their community.

I'm (im)patiently waiting for Big 6. But, if you have a chance:
    PLEASE KEEP POSTING TEASERS! ;);):D

I love seeing the progress. Even if I have to wait for it :D

14. leanora39

leanora39 Ensign

Можно и на русском.Ну если кто разберётся то пожалуйста.Хочу вам сказать что в моей игре и на моем компьютере изменений в версии 5.5.1 не каких я не заметила,а именно по поводу выхода в космос.Всё та же картина.На планетах у меня все в идеале работает,но в космос хоть не выходи.Настроение падает играть.С каждым изменением менять компьютер,извините это тоже не выход.Игра мне очень по душе.Но хотелось бы заметить что в игре,а именно в озерах и морях не хватает подводной живности(рыбы и т.д.).Кто то мне писал что ошибка у меня в режиме творческом.Но вот фото выживание 15-й уровень. Svoboda_2017-03-15_18-13-49.png

15. Oxygenes

Oxygenes Lieutenant

16. SacredGlade

SacredGlade Commander

Has there been any further mention of this series since the previous 6.0 teaser was released?

17. Bulletbillx

Bulletbillx Ensign

Im liking the game more and more with these updates, one of the updates i would like to see most would be different turret looks, like how you have cockpits that do the something just look different, I love ship building but i find a lot of the turret designs don't really match ship style sometimes. and maybe have a autolock rocket system(with opposing antirocket guns that shoot down the missles but thats more long term i would like to see)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.