Alpha EXPERIMENTAL 10 - Release Candidate 2

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by EleonGameStudios, Jun 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnowItAllDM

KnowItAllDM Commander

With the change to the way oxygen/airtight works, some POIs are no longer airtight (Like one of the Trade Stations), which should be. However, if the ramps were made airtight, then it would be. I've always thought ramps should be airtight. Any reason they're not?

ravien_ff likes this.
  2. IronCartographer

Bug, but unable to reproduce... Anyone else encountered something like this?

I was unable to blueprint an SV design while in godmode in a Creative map...but toggling it off allowed Alt-O to work, and then going back into godmode didn't prevent blueprinting afterward.

Also it seems that the "floating debris fragments" issue is still around. After spawning in an HV, I traveled some km away and saw parts of it in the sky. Traveling another couple hundred meters I encountered the same parts--and that kept repeating as I looped over the "rendering zone" I assume the game uses to keep the map stationary while the player moves within it. Haven't figured out how to reproduce this either.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    ZotaOTT[RU] likes this.
  3. FUE DENIS

FUE DENIS Commander

Je conné ce bug, il revient régulièrement en créa comme sur un serveur. :rolleyes:

4. Gromit

Gromit Captain

Who actually uses the salvage mode anymore? Anyone?

I personally haven't used it since you decided it would be a fantastic idea to make it give back fewer resources than the retrieve block option. I've never had a situation where I've needed to use salvage mode and why would I ever use it? If I want to strip a poi, I put a core on it first so I can retrieve 100% of the resources instead.

5. Taelyn

Taelyn Administrator
    Staff Member

• Developer
    • Administrator
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.