Alpha EXPERIMENTAL 9.4

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by EleonGameStudios, Feb 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Germanicus

Germanicus Rear Admiral

I think this is a good point to start another Legio X Experimental game;)

2. Scoob

Scoob Rear Admiral

Yes, they've always been a bit...quirky, especially when switching between targets. However, I though things were particularly bad when I played earlier. If I'd not kept moving, that large Drone could easily have crippled my light CV before the turrets woke up. Plus my sentries weren't even remotely effective at clearing the area of hostile critters...which can lead to unpleasant surprises when on foot.

Scoob.

Germanicus likes this.
  3. Numonar

Numonar Ensign

Food spoiling in base fridge, but not in sv or hv fridge, anyone else noticed ?

Gaz likes this.
  4. mR_kAt

mR_kAt Captain

A VERY big thank you for this. I've been wanting to tweak and mod this aspect of food for a long time now.

I can't wait for multi templates for items to come out! The more that can be modded, the larger audience you can please. :3

I'd also love to see access to older weaponry models and tools that were removed in previous versions so modders can add them back in if they so choose. E.g. Deployable Hydrogen Generator and maybe the older models for guns. The old F&F Tool would be nice too at level 1. Also, a .cfg for the tech tree as well. ;3

5. Gaz

Gaz Ensign

Even more floating trees and bits of bases lol

6. xerxes86

xerxes86 Lieutenant

Didn't try an SV or HV, Base and CV are bugged though.

mR_kAt likes this.
  7. Scoob

Scoob Rear Admiral

I had a situation - in 9.3.1 - when the food in my BA Fridge all spoilt after I'd left and returned to the planet. Base was out of fuel, but had a fully-charged Solar Capacitor (three in fact) with power drain well below average charge level. So, there was no valid reason for the fuel to be empty in the first place, plus there was always full capacitor charge, yet something went wrong, with the base acting as if the power was out for an extended period.

Perhaps your issue is similar to mine? This does actually sound like an old bug that was around ages ago, but I've not experienced issues like this in ages.

Scoob.

mR_kAt likes this.
  8. Numonar

Numonar Ensign

1 Solar Capacitator + 4 panels and full fuel tank. It's not like other equipment is affected, just the Fridge and even that one shows "powered".
    I've salvaged the fridge and put a new one down, still the same problem though.

mR_kAt likes this.
  9. Scoob

Scoob Rear Admiral

Yeah, when I returned to my base everything appeared to be fully powered - as you'd expect with a full Capacitor - it was the empty fuel tank that got me thinking that something else was going on...that and the rotten food of course. I didn't replace my Fridges - note that only my Output Fridge had the items spoil - and they work just fine when I'm around. I have left the planet again, so we'll see if the bug occurs again when I return.

Scoob.

mR_kAt likes this.
  10. mR_kAt

mR_kAt Captain

Send the Devs save files. It would help them correct the problem... considering there are so many seeds and no two are exactly alike, they need to see the instance you are experiencing it in.

I do remember this problem occurring ever since the patch to help correct DSL however...

Gaz likes this.
  11. Psukhomanteia

Psukhomanteia Ensign

I have been building a base using a cargo HV for storing blocks. The HV has not been turned off and the fuel tank is full. I do not leave Logistics range so always within 100m of the HV and yet food in both fridges keep spoiling. I have confirmed the fridges are turned on in the device menu. Have not set up a base fridge yet.

mR_kAt likes this.
  12. Pantera

Pantera Moderator
    Staff Member

• Developer
    Please make a bug report with a use case using the layout found in the instructions here https://empyriononline.com/threads/...ort-template-requirements-known-issues.47082/

Here: https://empyriononline.com/forums/bugs.24/

Thanks.

mR_kAt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.