PLZ Retest and Re-Report Ancient Revelation POIs have vanished after finding them

Discussion in 'Archive (Read Only)' started by Paul Crandlemire, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Paul Crandlemire

Paul Crandlemire Ensign

When doing this mission on a dedicated sever, the POIs in space are disappearing after you find them. The quest marker point to empty space, and your ask to enter the control station, which does not exist. The hidden pirate base, TOP brewery, Inferno club, mine field, planetary remnant, mine field, derelict ship, all POL trading and mining stations are gone. Event the Zirax supply station vanished. Hard pressed to see how to play this game if all the POIs are gone.
    Also in testing this today, the Iron Asteroid I just found was gone when I reloaded the server and game.
    All references I found say this is fixed - clearly it is not.

Build: 1.4.5 3279
    Mode: Survival
    Mode: Dedicated Server

SERVER NAME: OzeliusServerBeta
    SEED-ID: 259230

If applicable:
    MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: none

Reproducibility: Consistent
    Severity: Severe

Type: POI vanish after finding them in space

Summary: Space POI vanish after you find them and leave

Description: Mission and regular POI have disappeared, Hidden pirate base, top brewery, POI trading stations, Planetary remnant, mine field, derelict ship etc. Cannot play game if everything vanished after you find it.

Steps to Reproduce: Start the ancient revelations mission, find any POI in space (mine field for example), leave and come back it is gone. We also quit the game and came back the next day to continue the mission.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  2. Paul Crandlemire

Paul Crandlemire Ensign

The ents.dat file in Playfields\Ftiam Sector is basically empty and only a 2k file. When I started a new game on the server using the same seed, the fire had all the POIs in it and was 9K. So somehow the pois are getting wiped from the ent file?

3. Taelyn

Taelyn Guest

Please attach the SaveGame