Any musicians here ?

Discussion in 'Other Discussion' started by Kassonnade, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Kassonnade

Kassonnade Rear Admiral

I spend some of my free time playing music with a bunch of friendly guys on free servers. I was curious to know if there are other musicians here (amateur or pro) and if you found a way to share your music or jam via the internet.

Friendly Timo likes this.
  2. WolfEyes

WolfEyes Captain

Yup. Both myself and my other half. Usually in SL.

Friendly Timo and Kassonnade like this.
  3. Kassonnade

Kassonnade Rear Admiral

I listened to it.... and the others to. Really liked "Ad Populum", makes lots of sense and it's nicely done!

And your voice is great. I like the style, and we often jam lives with sounds/ atmospheres like that.

I don't compose much these days, being mostly an "instrumentist" and working on improvisation a lot these last years. Most of what I recorded were short instrumentals for "contests" on specialized sites, just for fun. I did some contracts when I was younger (and knew far less than today lol!) but nowadays it's just a hobby, but I'm keeping an eye on opportunities (just one eye, though).

In case you enjoy "live" playing, have you ever heard of "ninjam" ? And this question is addressed also @WolfEyes .[/QUOTE]

4. Starwing6

Starwing6 Rear Admiral

I had to quote this for truth! I love listening to Timo record and mix his vocals.

Kassonnade likes this.
  5. juliemack169

juliemack169 Ensign

No I am not but one of my friends is a good musicians