Any one home? Thoughts and Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BrokenFang, Nov 22, 2020.

1. BrokenFang

BrokenFang Lieutenant

Greetings and salutations, I'm writing this message I have concerns, I haven't heard anything from the development team in about 6 to 8 weeks. Really after the game has come out of early development it's gone quiet. Usually you hear something about developer blogs our current challenges our future goals some generalization on project development are the direction the developers want to take the game but I haven't heard anything. And I'm only weighting this because I care about the project

In the past have come up with a bunch of videos of some recommendations as possible development directions, I realize that not all of them are realistic are maybe too far out there in the development budget.

But I would definitely like to see, some core mechanics with a little bit of refinement. Also blueprints that drop from the fractions, outside of the normal Tech Tree the tech tree should just be kind of a skeleton eyes Baseline in all of your advanced technology should come from the other factions IE for example thrusers come from the Krill laser weapons come from the Zerax so forth and so on

But I pretty much taken a break from the game, because all of my stuff disappeared and I'm stuck in outer space. With no way to escape.. see video below

also Alyssa videos below of General recommendations, just to keep the creative juices flowing but I would like to see the public added back to the game so you can make stuff like Stare bases public trading centers where people can use your stuff that you've created, but can't delete or destroy them

But as always I appreciate all the hard work from the developers remember to stay positive and consider Outsourcing some basic projects. Like messes and models.

And come up with some ideas to monetize some new projects. I definitely would buy anything that came out just to support the project

Lost in Space Update

Driving mechanic discussion

Thruster Idea

Warp/Jump travel recommendations and Discussion

Drop Pod/SV Discussion

Fuel Cell - Recommended rework Discussion

Control panel Thoughts and Discussion

camera view Thoughts and Discussion

Galactic Survival: Thruster Idea 2

Generator/ Power /Shield Discussion

Empyrion play-ability loop Discussion

Item Drop down menu Option wishlist

Top 9 things I would like to see in Game

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    Sofianinho, Foofaspoon and PYROHYDRA like this.
  2. Foofaspoon

Foofaspoon Commander

There should be a big update dropping very soon according to Taelyn on discord. Will apparently introduce a long requested feature! He was hoping would drop to experimental beginning of December.

BrokenFang likes this.
  3. BrokenFang

BrokenFang Lieutenant

awesome.

4. Spoon

Spoon Captain

There is a way of teleporting while on a planet, in god mode. I had to do it once. I've never teleported to a planet before, so not sure if you can do that. I'm sure someone will be able to say if it's possible.
    Why not just kill yourself and then pick the option for spawning back at your base? Then use god mode to spawn your ship and stuff back..

Kassonnade and BrokenFang like this.
  5. BrokenFang

BrokenFang Lieutenant

playing on officialese server

6. Foofaspoon

Foofaspoon Commander

Let Taelyn know, he'll be able to teleport you to safety!

Kassonnade likes this.