Fixed BA Attack not occurring due to non-existent ongoing BA attack

Discussion in 'Fixed (Read Only)' started by TGRF_Trainer, Jun 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. TGRF_Trainer

TGRF_Trainer Commander

Mode: Survival, Single-player

Seed: 168433
    No modified playfields.

Reproducability: Always.
    Severity: Minor/Major (depending on if you like it or not)

Type: BA Attack

Summary: The game fails to spawn a BA attack. According to the console (see attached picture), a BA attack is ongoing and thus preventing a new one. However, there is no ongoing BA attack. Thus, the base cannot be attacked.

Description: This is a new Alpha 10 playthrough I have started. I am building a base, not spawning one in. Previous to this bug, there was a message that the TALON were attacking my base. I AM unfriendly with the Talon, but I didn't know they had a base attack yet. I thought it was just Zirax.
    However, the BA Attack never came. The instant the notification for the talon attack came up, there was the message for an interal error. I did not mail it in, but I glanced at the console and there were a lot of red lines refering to it. As far as I can tell, something wasn't found, and thus the attack could not occur.
    I don't know if that has anything to do with this or not, but now every time I open the console, it's filled with an endless stream of a BA attack failing due to an ongoing BA attack... except there is no ongoing BA attack.
    There WAS a successful BA attack on a POI I had taken over (I cannot recall if it happened before or after the Talon incident). The drones spawned in right on top of the POI (aren't they supposed to fly in?) and it worked fine. However, my main base has yet to be attacked by the Zirax.

Steps to Reproduce: No steps. I just open my game and look at the console. As you can see from the screenshot below, that is in fact what I did: exited and re-entered the game to see if it fixed the bug. I've both exited to the main menu and closed the game entirely. The bug remains.
    [​IMG]

2. Hummel-o-War

Hummel-o-War Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

• Developer
    This is currently looked into. Maybe wait for the next update and plz re-test by then. Thx!

3. TGRF_Trainer

TGRF_Trainer Commander

Will do Hummel. Thanks for the reply.

FYI, I was able to fix the issue with the console command BA Clear. Wiped the attack right out. I haven't been attacked yet, but I'm assuming everything is working again. If I get that error with the Talon attack again, I'll be sure to send it in.

Pach likes this.